*29

Soarin's Pov

"Hey wake up" spitfire nudge me and i opened my eyes to see myself drooling again.

"We've arrived?" I asked her and she nodded

I groaned "Why am i even sleeping for hours?"

"I told you to drink coffee" spitfire just stared at me while getting up from her seat.

I took my belongings and headed out of the train following my accompanies.

We walk through the halls of the station, and i can feel myself yawning again for the nth time.

"Ya! If you're that sleepy then let's go to a cafe" spitfire gripped on my wrist

"Fine"

"Do you know any Cafe nearby?" She asked

"Do you think i would know?"

"But i noticed that flyer on your pocket"

I took out the piece of paper crumpled inside my pocket. I remembered the girl saying about coffee thingy near the station and i think thats the best to go on.

"I think this Cafe nearby here" i gave her the flyer and she reads it nodding.

"Then let's go" she dragged me out of the station, it seems she knows the way or where it was.

She pushed the glass door infront of us, inside is a quiet store, obviously. There aren't alot of customers, i think it wad opened recently.

We both walk to the counter, spitfire still gripping on my wrist, i shook my head and she let go of it then she gave me a sorry look.

"One strawberry latte, the cold one and chocolate crepe" spitfire pointed out what she just said. Nudging me again, she gave me a 'its your turn' look.

"Iced chocolate and chocolate crepe too--"

"He said one Iced Coffee and Chocolate crepe, sorry for that" she faked smiled and glared at me.

We sat down at the table near the counter and i glared back at her "Why did you even ordered me a coffee?"

"We're here to drink coffee and not chocolate, you're a baby"
"You ordered Strawberry"
"What about that?"
"It isn't coffee"
"its latte"
"what is that?"
"Bitch its coffee, why are you so damn slo--"

I chuckled as she groaned while looking away "listen soarin, Latte is also Coffee, Coffee is also Latte"

"Yes i get it" i rolled my eyes still chuckling.

"I'm going to the restroom so better not drink my strawberry latte" she glared at me "why would i?"

"Cause Iced Coffee is terrible and i know you'd want mine than that"
"Why did you even ordered iced coffee for me when its terrible?"
"Cause iced chocolate and iced coffee sounds accurate"
"No, it isn't"
"Yes it is"
"No--"

Then we both heard the door squeak which brought us to silence. It was just a waitress, no not really a waitress but a working girl here since she wears the same uniform.

"You know i'm just gonna go to the restroom for people to stop staring at us" i looked both sides and yes, the people inside the cafe was looking at us. Probably because we're too loud and they don't understand us. I just nodded at her and patiently waited for our orders.

The working girl walked towards me since its the way to the counter. Wait isn't that the girl a while ago?

She passed me by and i can't help but to call her. "hey!" I feeling a big of regretness now.

She looked at me with a stern look and she gasped covering his mouth. Have she recognized me?

She just waved at me and focused back at her sight. But what just happened? Does she know me?

"Ya! Dash!" Dash?! What the fuck

"Ya zapp" the 'dash' chuckled and hurriedly went to the girl at the counter a while ago. But why are they talking in English? Shouldn't they be talking in Japanese?

"So how was the flyer give away?" She asked, so yes, it was actually her and she has the same name as RAINBOW DASH I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT.

"Hectic,people ignored and pushed me away" i felt bad for that "it's okay, atleast we get payed for that" they both laughed.

I felt guilty for listening over their chitchat though.

"Hey hey soarin!" Spitfire was running towards our table, sitting down in front of me.

"What?!"

She took a deep breath and pulled me closer to her so that only the two of us can hear but what is even going on?!

Before she could say anything she pointed the girl with the black hat or the so called of me 'working girl' with a widened face.

"The girl's name tag reads Rainbow Dash"

YEAH THEY MEETIN AGAIN I MEAN THAT ALWAYS HAPPENS ON STORIES LMAO.