*01

Rainbow's pov

I grunted kicking the pebble on my way finding pinkie pie. I literally searched the whole campus and i cannot find her! You know how her feet are a tease.

She promised to give back my skateboard after class and now where is she? I trusted her feet too much. All i need is my damn skateboard and i'm off to leave, the sun is about to set but here i am roaming around. I know i'm gonna get some beating out of my mom.

I finally sat down,on the ground,frowning with my eyes shut. Calmly,i release some air stressing behind my back as i open my eyes again.

"Dashie!" here i saw, a pink haired figure running towards me,waving his hand like a dumbass.

I ran quickly to her just to be meet by her grin, without any hesitation, i slap her side and that made her face grew serious "what?"

"You literally made me wait for more than an hour running!" i spitted out on her face.

"i-i'm sorry" she stuttered "the teacher took your skateboard so i have to sneak in the faculty room"

Now i'm guilty for yelling at her. She's a fragile kind of human being and you can't just yell at her when you're mad.

"it's okay" she held me my skateboard and i took it between my arms "thank you for giving it back anyways."

***

"I'm home!" i hummed, a box caught my attention

'fragile' i mouthed.

I don't really care about anything right now and all i need is  a rest and nothing else.

I climbed upstairs to my room and hop on my soft bed that i really need right now.

"Rainbow!" A familiar squeaky voice ringed through my ears,she knocked on my door and a groan went out of my mouth as usual.

"What?" I asked as she opened the door, walking towards my knocked off body.

"Dad is back! And you know what? Presents!" She shriek running down stairs. So that's why she disturbed my 1 second rest? Then bullshit.

I know he brings us what every typical father brings back home i mean expect chocolates and stuffs that i usually receive.

I walk downstairs to see him sitting on the couch then scootaloo hugging him, they're being such an emotional ass again.

"oh,hi dad!" I swear if you didn't read it with sarcasm on it i'm gonna rethink my life.

"Rainbow Dash!" He opens his arms wide for me to hug him

I responded and returned the embrace,actually i wouldn't call it an embrace if it's too much awkward.

"Yay your back dad" Sarcasm is hitting me directly into my face

"Yes i am" He replied,

Sheesh i'm being harsh today

"Did you bring that box?" I curiously pointed the box on the table as if i am an excited kid you'd always see in the movies.

"Yeah,and i bought something for you! I know you really want it" he said and he started to open the box

He took something and that actually made me fake shook, its a phone.

"A phone?" I raised an eyebrow,i thought he was gonna bought me again chocolates and souvieners but a phone is so much better than all of it.

"Thanks dad" i smiled at him and i rushed back to my room,sighing in relief.

The atmosphere is too weird and i cannot seem to handle it now.

***

I scrolled down through play store,looking for some applications to store in my device.

Facebook?
Instagram?
Twitter?
I got my phone to see rarity calling
"Yes?"
"Hi rainbow dash,i literally know you're not studying at the moment so why not call you?" I rolled my eyes groaning.

"What do you need?"

"I know your father just arrived at canterlot and..." She trailed "I want to have chocolates."

"For goddamn sake you could've just bought it in walmart"

"Shut up! It's exactly different if its free or not."

"Oh sure why not?!" I yelled through her at the phone. I can feel the other side a figure rolling her eyes.

"Just please,i'm treating you."

"Really? Well then. Okay." i tapped end call and layed down on my bed staring at the electronic for a second.

I soon throwed it on the laundry when i'm too tired to even open my eyes

-updated