*25

HAIWHSOSBWUEUJWNWOW IM A DRAMATIC FUCK GOODBYE EM

Soarin's Pov

I just arrived at Hollywood and I have to leave my bags at Dad's house since its so heavy affffffnskwnslw

And i am sure you want to know what i am doing right now.

I am walking through the hallways of Hollywood's hospital, just to see Spitfire.

I passed by some doors with 100+ numbers and trying to dizz myself off.

"143" i think this room is the one.

I knocked on the door and waited for a person to open the door. But the one who opened the door is a nurse who i really don't care of. She looked at me with wide eyes and shook her head after a few seconds realizing what she just did.

"Umm may I help you Mr. Skies?" As expected he knows me. I shook my head as a sign of no and he opened the door wide for me to get in.

As i walk forward on that bed Spitfire is on. I realized that she is asleep. Same old her, always sleeping when I arrive.

So do i have to stay here until she wakes up? Duh you fuck

I sat down on the couch beside her bed and started to sleep.....

Shuttap i am sleepy! Its like 4:30 am and i traveled for 2 hours!

before i go to sleep, i looked at Canterlot's time zone.

Its 12:30pm there

I layed my head on the sofa and started that sleep. Ughh im so dirty

Bath and food will be serve tomorrow then. I feel L A Z Y af rn

***

My eyes opened as i felt something on me. I looked at my side to see Spitfire cuddling with me. ;-;;;;;;

I smiled as i touch her waking her up. It feels like she is not the one in my arms right now. It feels like someone i knew, someone i met, and someone i love. It feels like Rainbow dash

Her eyes went open and she smiled at me getting up from the couch. "You came, is this a dream?" She started the convo, but i can still hear someone's voice, not her's but someone's....

WHY AM I COMPARING HER TO DASH?! HDIEJEKSNSIEBE DIIIIEEEEEE BRAIN DIEEEEEEEEEE

"It isn't a dream Spitfire" i smile-- actually a total FAKE smile. But i don't want to make it obvious cause...logic

"are you hungry or something?" I asked "I can buy food from The mall near here"

she shooked her head no with a smile, simple: declining in a nice way

"I'm not allowed to eat fast foods remember?" She chuckled and all went out of my mouth was "aahhh"

Suddenly a call came, from me. I reached to pick up my phone and Dad is calling me.

I answered it and i was greeted by a "hello" from him. "Dad?" I answered back "your house is ready hun"

Is he serious?! Really?! its already ready?!

I stand up from the couch with this shocking face. Even spitfire looked at me with a confused face. "Your things were moved to your house" he added. I can't help but grin on what he just said

"Yes, thank you dad. I'll be right there to check it" i ended the call and faced spitfire "Spitfire i need to go.." I said and she looked at me worried "why?..." she pouts

"My dad wanted to see me" i answered and she remained silent. "Sorry spitfire" i kissed her forehead and went out of the room.

I hurriedly drived back to dad's house and to see him outside of his house preparing to go. I went out of the car and hurriedly walked up to him.

"Dad" our knuckles met, brofisting each other. "I know your excited enough to see that house" we both chuckled and i gave him the look, the 'you-know' look hahahaha

"Lets go then?" He asked and i nodded. We both went inside my car and i let him drove it since i am a bit tired right now.

Actually i slept overnight on the hospital and i didn't even know! Its like 8:20 in the morning here and i haven't eat anything yet!

I checked my phone to see spitfire's messages.

'when are you coming back here?'

'are you free tomorrow?'

'Soarin please reply back'

You know.... Let's say i haven't read those things. I decided to check on some photos in my gallery sooo i opened it and ....... Full of dash's pictures.

I regret breaking up with her, she is so beautiful,lovable,sweet, and fun to hangout i guess?

i mean it and i wanna go back into that relationship we had just yesterday. I can't imagine how sad she is yesterday. I just wanna hug and squeeze her right now.

Dad pulled off the break and knowing we are here. I opened the car's door and examined the house.

I have to admit it, the house was my dream! Its just a third floor house but i think everything i need is in here already.

I wanna live with Dash here. Make some childrens (b1sh wh4t 4r3 you s4y1ng) and live a happy Life.

I sighed as i feel those happy emotions sync into me while thinking about my love, Rainbow Dash