*28

Soarin's pov

"Good morning sir" the flight attendant greeted me as i walk in the plane, my sunglasses on my noseline. I just smiled at her and directly walk towards my given sit.

I relaxed at my sit, spitfire right next to me.

Have i ever told you that we ended it? Right, i haven't. We decided to end it and stay as friends. She knew i love someone other than her, we can't just ignore each other since we don't want to end everything our friendship holds.

"Soarin you want coffee?" She asked and i shook my head 'no'

"I drinked hot chocolate this morning"

"Oh okay"

I remember sitting in a plane with someone, not just an ordinary person, she was special.

If i just told her the truth before nothing would've happen like this.

"You okay?" Spitfire asked, i just nodded "still thinking about that rainbow haired girl?" She smirked chuckling.

"No, i am over it" i said, obviously nothing is a truth

"Nice lying but don't try that on me"

We're heading towards Japan for a shooting of my newly film and another Ost to sing.

I know its tiring but everything is gonna be okay when we arrive there. 8 hours remaining

We finally arrived at Japan and i can't help but get distracted on everything here. Yes, everything is perfect and beautiful in this country.

I can't wait to feel the petals of the sakura cherry blossoms

The first three days that we're gonna spend in Japan is for strolling around the city we're choosing. They chose Osaka and i agreed with it, now we need to take a train to go there

"Do you guys want to take a train or take the bus?" Asked our manager

"Its faster if we take the train" spitfire chuckled "yeah" i added

"Okay wait there i am getting tickets."

We both nodded and stand here at the side, patiently waiting for the others.

Even if i am just in the train station i can't help but just appreciate everything. The rails, the white walls and the rainbow hair.

Rainbow hair?!

Wait

"Hey Soarin" spitfire nudged me "Isn't that a rainbow haired girl?"

"Where?!" I look both sides to see her. I am not sure but i'm taking the opportunity to find her again

Without any further a do, i hurriedly run to find her. Slipping through the crowd. I don't even mind if someone sweared or cursed at me. I just need to find her.

NOW WHERE IS SHE?!

I bumped into a certain person and her flyers fall out from her arms. She was wearing a black hat and her hair was behind it.

I helped her on picking up her flyers and handed it back to her, she didn't even gave me a glance.

"Thank you sir" was all she said, familiar voice.

"Are you heading to Osaka? Why not try our best selling coffee near the station there?" She handed me a flyer.

"Yes, i will, thank you" i took it from her and i went to search for her again. There is no point, i lost her, again.

I can't believe myself that i lost the person that was special to me again. I felt like i am gonna pass out in this crowd so i shall go back to where spitfire is.

"Have you found her?" Was the question spitfire greeted me, i just looked at ger with a blank face and shook my head 'no'

She sighed and patted my back "i know you'd find her somewhere but not right now" She smiled. I guess i am happy that spitfire is always there right beside me whenever i needed comfort, she was like my Older sister.

"Thank you"

"Let's go" the manager called us and we all went inside the train.

Should i just sleep everything that happened? But i got too many naps now.