*06

Rainbow's pov

"So,where is soarin going sis?" scootaloo asked me as if i even know.

'If i'd tell her where'd he went, she might ask why i knew' the thoughts rings through my head on repeat.

"Do i even have to know?" Obviously.

"But it is still amazing that we've got to live with an idol. Dash am i dreaming?" She trailed as she fall back on the bed,her arms are wide open on the air.

"No." I hinted the blank reply.

"That's great." a dead silence occupied the room after i said that "you better sleep now scootaloo, its getting late" I interrupted the tough ambience to break the silence.
And scootaloo went to her room.

***

I woke up as the alarm clock keep on shouting on my eardrums. "what time is it,clock?" I asked the lifeless clock as it reads '6:30'
"Oh god! It's 6:30,i am so late!" I  shouted and run to the bathroom taking a quick shower, after that i put on my undergarments, white dress with a blue belt and this like long sleeved so-jacket
I slipped on my black midcalf boots which my brother gave her on her 13th birthday that can still fit into me.

"Ok,so where is my bag?" I look both sides, at the back, and in the front but nowhere to find "where the fuck is my bag?!" I shouted once again

"Is this your's dash?"mom yelled from downstairs.
"Wait—" I shouted and hurried to go down with light footsteps.

"Grab your breakfast and go!" pointed mom to the car where scootaloo,Rainbow Blitz, and Soarin is.

I smiled and went inside the car at the backseat with soarin beside me.

"Haven't you ate your breakfast, rainbow?" Asked soarin pointing the brown bag which i am holding "no,not yet." I responded

"by the way,are you going to school too?" I asked looking at soarin from top to bottom "yes" soarin replied
"I didn't know you do." I smiled and look at the different direction
But then, soarin got a hold of my hand which made my face go hot all over.

"S-soarin—" Stuttering.

"I'm sorry" He chuckled softly under his breath.

I look curious, why did he even hold my hand? Why did he even laugh instead of saying the real purpose why he held my hand? And most of all, why did I heat up?
Questions were full of my mind now as we traveled a not travel thing to their school

A/n
Tbh i am too lazy to edit chapters so i only changed incorrect grammars,if you've seen something wrong,please tell me through dms.