*32

Soarin's pov

3 days have passed and i'm still not over to what happened on that day.

Spitfire always tells me to sleep and rest since i'd be sore or swollen or whatever on the shoot.

I layed back down on the bed staring at the ceiling. I got nothing to do and i'm not tired, maybe tired of crying or what. Instead of going out because its like time for us to explore Osaka right now, i'd rather stay at the hotel and rest myself out.

But one thing only bothers me, i need to meet her.

A silent noise was heard which is my phone, as always, spitfire.

I took the phone from the desk beside the bed and swiped to answer it.

"Hello?"
"Soarin!"
"What? I am not in the mood right now"

I hopped back on my bed again, my eyes were half lidded and i barely can even speak.

"Why are you like this?"

I raised my eyebrow on her question "what do you mean?"

"You're stress over a girl? Pfft what's that?"

I rolled my eyes responding "I am not and why are you bringing this up?"

"I am worried about you"

I didn't respond, i was silent.

"If you really want her you won't just give up, i know that's what you are as always but you can't just stay as a boy who always gives up on easy things"

My eyes widened "Its not easy"

"I know"
"Why are you so dramatic?"
"For fuck sake! Just nevermind that! Think about you"
"Why?!"
"Cause you should do something!"
"What then?! There's nothing!"

My eyebrows furrowed, i don't know why i'm getting mad so sudden at her, there's no use and i know that!

"Then go back at her! Chase her!"

What?

"Really?"
I heard her sighing at the other line, i'm really a...dumb person, i wanna laugh at myself.

"Yeah! Get your ass out there right now!"

My body suddenly stood up. I took my jacket and swung it to myself. Taking my keys,wallet and my phone.

Heading towards the door, i open it revealing spitfire leaning on the wall. So she's here the whole time?

She flashed me a smile before i finally closed the door.

"You should've cheered me up before though" i muttered

"I did"
"Like this one,i mean" i chuckled "you're so dramatic".

I grinned leaving her waving at me. I don't even know if spitfire wasn't with me i think i'd just give up rainbow dash.

I hurriedly went out of the tall building and getting inside a cab that stopped right infront of me.

"Um, do you know that cafe near the station?" I asked the driver forgetting that he was a japanese but i was shook when he talked to me in english though.

"Of course! They serve the best coffee" he was fluent. He started driving again heading towards that cafe.

It was a silent ride and i got nothing to explain through this so skipping forward, i'm right infront of this cafe, again.

The cafe that brought me to tears. The cafe where i met her again. The cafe that i'd be relying on.

I took a step out of the cab, the fresh air blowed through my face as i walk towards the entrance.

Without hesitation, i pulled it to see a few people. Same staffs and everything but except that i haven't found a rainbow girl.

I slowly headed towards the counter my eyes were everywhere searching for her,looking up at the cashier i wanted to order something or i'd get embarrassed for not ordering a thing.

"Iced coffee" i said and took out yens or whatever from my wallet and gave it to the cashier.

I noticed it was her dash's was talking to before, Zapp was it? Yep, the name tag says it.

"Okay, thank you for ordering" she was giving me a stern look which made me uncomfortable.

"Um"

I badly want to ask for dash

"Additions?"

I looked down "Do you somehow know where the girl named 'rainbow dash' is?"

What am i even doing?

"Oh her? Why?"

My eyes widened, why exactly?

I looked everywhere to find answers but obviously failed. i sighed "i need to talk to her"

"She'd be here in a minute or what" she says "do you like her?"

...

"N-no! Of course not! She was my uh... Friend!"
"But why do you look so nervous?"
"Is that bad?"
"No"

"Wait, are you that guy from last time?" Her voice raised, i was shook and afraid at the same time.

"Um no?"

Then we both turned our head towards the entrance door as it squeaked open revealing someone.

Her.

My eyes trailed down at her as she was raising her eyebrow walking towards us, she doesn't seem to recognize me yet.

"Hi......zapp" she faced me and i lowered my face down. I felt my heart raised a bit as if i'm really in a bad situation which i am! I can't help but smile when i saw her, i really miss her.

"This guy was looking for you" the girl pointed me.

"Uh?"

I brought up my face to lock eyes with her, this feeling, ugh.

"S-soarin?!" She was startled when she saw my face, her eyes were widened and she back away abit. I just missed her, don't stop me.

"Dash"

"We need to talk again"

A/n
By the way guys, thank you for 12.6k views! I really appreciate everything! I love you guys so much! 1 last chapter and epilogue coming up