*07

Rainbow's pov

I look at both sides to find soarin "soarin!" I call out, there are so many students in this school that i can barely even walk
"Dash!" Soarin managed to walk forward to me,smiling "you're lost?" He ask and me myself, nodded 'yes'

"we better go to homeroom,we're classmates right? Lets go" he said then drag me down two doors away .

"This is our homeroom?" I ask him and he nodded yes and we went inside the room,late.

"Good morning sir,sorry we're late." I greeted the teacher smiling but he seems to be frowning.

"Its okay,if you two get late another time, detention! So get in" he commanded and we sat in the back.

I sat near the window and soarin next to me

"Soo who is the new one here?" Ask the teacher and i raised my hand "please introduce yourself"

I stand up as my eyes roams.
"Hi,i'm rainbow dash.I am 16 and a transferee from Canterlot,I'm leaving after a few a months and back to where my friends—" you musn't stop rainbow,they might give you a cold expression!

"U-um i—" soarin cutted me off "she is depressed whenever she mention her friends" soarin smiled to everyone "well if thats okay for all of you for rainbow dash here is telling something about herself just a little" he held my hand again— I turned my face to the window to see my reflection blushing.

"You okay rainbow?" Whispered soarin at me "yeah" i replied back

I look at everyone and they were giving me a glare,i mean a really hard death glare. Did i do something? What have i done?

***

i am so thankful that soarin is always by my side the past few hours though some of the girls were giving me a glare,i didn't even really care that much.

"Soarin!" A voice from a boy who has dark blue hair.

Soarin dragged me to the boy who is smiling.
"Hey bro!" He waves to the boy "yo"

There was an awkward silence when they faced me "oh this is rainbow dash,my friend." soarin wrapped his arms around my shoulder.

I just smiled lowly"i'm wave chill" he replied back as i kept my smile.

***
Soarin's pov
"She's quite hot soar,can i keep her?" Ask wave chill.

I stood there not replying,i mean i like rainbow,just a little bit but she taken by someone else? I don't really know. It's just that it's so distracting.

"Soarin." He cutted me off of my thoughts.

"I don't know bro,she's a hard to get." Yeah cause even me flirting on her doesn't work.

"Okay,but i'll get her next time right? I'll treat the both of you in starbucks" he said then i called rainbow.

We went to wave chill's car and i sat down at the backseat while rainbow is in the frontseat. He persuade rainbow to sit beside him even though she insisted to sit with me at the back. What's that? Love and first sight? Does that even happen?

***
Rainbow's pov

This guy keeps on glancing at me in every second. How can he focus his driving if he kept on stealing glances from me.
"are you focusing on your driving? You were on 60mph and we just passed by starbucks." soarin said from the backseat as i remained silent
"Oh yeah sorry" he made a U-Turn and parked infront of the café

We went inside to find a table with four people to be exactly fit in.

I sat down in the side then Wavechill sat down beside me and soarin at my front.
"So what do you want? I'll take the order,you just have to pay me wavechill." soarin said
"I'll have a cappucino frapé" i said "me too" wave chill added

"Okay" was all soarin got,i gaze at the glass for a while to see cars driving fast at the road

"You might be thinking why people drive here fast." does he reads mind?
"Why?" Was all i got "because its hollywood,that's normal here." he replied
Then another awkward silence came up

"i was just wondering why don't you have a boyfriend?you seem pretty cute" my eyes widened on what he said.

I blush in embarrassment "thanks but i don't like relationships."

"Yeah,your cute,but do you have any ex?" He asked

Wow,what a flirt.

I remember lightning zero "yeah,i do" Insert out the nostalgic moments.

"He's back from Canterlot." i said in a low tone "i'm sorry i made you sad" wavechill said

"Heres the cappucino frapé" soarin interrupted us "thanks" we both say in unison

***
Its already 5:30 and me and soarin have to go home now "soar i think we have to go home now." i said then he nodded "yes we have to." soarin faced wave chill "i can drive you two home" wave chill insist and we nod our head

We went in wave chill's car and he drive us home
"Bye! Thanks for the treat bro!" Soarin waved at him "yah thanks" i said
"No problem!" He said then winked? What the fuck is wrong with him.

"See you soon rainbow!" He waved goodbye "ah you too soarin" then he drove home

We still have to walk just some little blocks until we get home "i think that boy really likes you,dash." soarin said my eyes widened "what do you mean?" I curiously asked
"I'm jealous"

A/n

Okay so i just noticed something, if you have read my new book of bangtan then read this book afterwards,you're gonna cringe so hard. I mean compare my writing prompts LMAO.