*33

Soarin's pov

"Why are you here again?"

Why am i here again? Cause i needed here.

I took a sip from the ice coffee and looked up at her.

"Dash, what i wanted to tell you is that" she raised her eyebrow waiting for an answer "I still love you"

What am i saying?! I wanna end my life now

"Its not funny"

I somehow felt embarrassed but what do i do? That's the only that i could say to her, and i want her back as mine.

"We could start it all over again--"
"Are you kidding me? Then you're gonna say that you have a girlfriend while dating me again?"
"Dash, i have changed"
"You did?! So what?!"

I took a deep sigh sweating, my heart was beating fast and i felt so nervous right now, i grunted.

"Why not?! Why won't you love me again?" I covered my mouth cause i am at the point of my life where my body and mind controls me.

"Is that a problem? I don't trust you!" She yelled quietly so that only the two of us could hear even though they don't understand us.

"Please, i was sorry and i have changed!" I was just there, begging, begging for her to come back. That's the only thing that i want.

"Just stop. That won't work on me." she sighed as she runs her fingers through her hair. She was, crying?

"Please?"

"You don't know what happened because you were there having fun with someone else! You don't even know how much i suffered" she muttered slowly under her breath, i really felt bad for her, it was me who hurted her and she probably hates me so much.

"You don't know what happened to me too"

"Why? Should i know about that?"

"Yes you should"

she was silent.

"It was all a Misunderstood Feelings"

Her eyes widened and she looked at my eyes, having me the courage to say something.

"Me and spitfire? We ended it. I realized that you were the only one could make me feel something strange"

Her face literally transformed from an angry one to a shocked,worried and sad one. I can't wait to make her feel happy again.

"You misunderstood my feelings, you thought it was easy to love a sister to you rather than a true feeling of love"

My eyes were starting to sore, water starts to form at the corner of my eye. I do not want to be so emotional but that's what i am saying.

"Now, rainbow dash" i reached out to hold her hand but not as last time, she didn't react.

"I wanted to say, i love you." I stared at her, her tears were already falling and i can't help but get sad through this scenario.

But i was surprised to her reaction, she interwined her fingers with mine. I smiled since it's been a long time since we touched each other, i felt like i just wanna cling to her every moment.

She smiled, softly "you know, i can't handle acting anymore" she laughed

All of that was acting? she should've just said it from the start.

"You're still a baby"
"I am not"

I frowned but then turned into a smile again.

"Soarin, after all you have made me feel special for saying all of those" i help her wipe her tears and she chuckled.

Look how cheesy we are right now.

"I love you too" that made me grin, i have never felt so happy in my entire life.

"I love you more"
"Sappy"

She stood up from her seat and i somehow follow her, i don't even know but that's what i did.

"Why are you following me?" She laughed, we were at the hallways through the rest room where literally no one goes through.

"Is that a bad thing?"
"No"

We both laughed, this is getting sappier.

She held my hand while we both look to each other.

"Now that were okay..." she trailed "we can do this again"

She reached up to my face just to interlock our lips.

It was passionate rather than the first one, which is unsure. Our face were deep red as i embrace her in my arms.

Soon, she pulled away to take some air as so as i. She smiled and hugged me.

This is what i needed.

A/n

Ffs this is too sappy i kinda reject my own story HAHAHAH this is the last chapter by the way, epilogue is coming up.