*08

Rainbow's pov
I blushed, didn't he said he's J-E-A-L-O-U-S?

"Nah, i'm kidding" he grinned and i gave him a weak smile as a comeback.

He is just kidding rainbow dash, No need to worry about that right?
"Yeah,okay." i opened the door and run up to my room.

I went inside the bathroom to take a long shower

I stayed there for a long time and rrlax myself.

***

Two weeks have past since soarin introduced wave chill to me.Now? I'm in math class taking notes since there would be a long test this friday.
I am not an egghead like twilight,but i still do study,okay?

I went to open my notebook and there i saw a card.

Opening it,

'Meet me in the third floor of this building, after class'

what kind of thing is this?

I looked at soarin on my right to see him smiling so wide "hey,soarin." i tap his shoulder and he faced me "yes?" He ask
"You seem happy" is all i said and smiled "yeah,i do think so myself" he chuckles and keep on smiling.

I wonder to this boy, did he find his girlfriend? I don't think so,he came up to become single.

Did he saw his crush? Maybe he did but whatever though.

Did he ask his Crush to be his girlfriend? I think so.

I only met soarin 2 weeks ago and it seems like i know him for the rest of my life!
I don't know whats happening to me and i talk so much in my head.

"You talk to much,stop that." he said,did he just read my mind?
"Yeah i did." he replied once again

So basically,I have two friends that can read people's mind.
"Shocked?" He asks.

"Well not so, i also have a friend that can read minds" i said in a lower voice but i know he understands.

"Oh! Who's that?" He asks "pinkie pie, you don't know her." i frowned everytime i remember my friends,especially pinkie pie
"Well i think she is that familiar to me" he replied just keep smiling
"Oh,okay." i said and went back to getting notes

***

Its almost dissmisal and i'm still thinking who puts that card inside my notebook,cause it's just too cliche.

"Dash" soarin called beside me,still smiling
"What?" I looked at him
"You're thinking too much! Just smile" he grins widely and it made me smile too.
"Okay, thank you soarin." i said

"Do you have plans for tomorrow?" He looked at me "no" i answered "why?" I added
"Nothing,just wondering" he said and looked at the whiteboard where the teacher is discussing about History

will this lesson end now?

But then the bell rang and we started to get up "I'll catch up on you soar." i said then run up on the third floor or the senior's classroom?Yeah i know wave chill is a senior.

Me and soarin are juniors

I stood up at the side waiting for that someone to walk up here.
I saw soarin still smiling walking up the stairs.
I smiled at him
Is he the one that gave me this card? Why didn't he just tell? We were with each other the whole time!

I look at him smiling but then wave chill cutted off our embrace
"Hi rainbow!" He said as i look at him curiously.
"hey!" I greeted
"You came" he said,wait what? "You sent this card?" i raised the card i'm holding and he nodded "yes i did"

I looked at soarin at the back,his smile is fading away.

"So soarin! Why are you um here?" I ask even though we've been hanging out all day long "me? Yeah right i was just checking you two out!" He said and was about to leave "but you came here first than wave chill,what is it that your gonna ask me?" I ask.

I feel my eyes are glowing."Ask you? I just happened to pass by here,yeah i'll be waiting infront of this building,okay?" He then went down
"So wavechill,what are you gonna say to me?" I looked at the ground for a while
"Oh yeah." he chuckled and smiled "rainbow dash" he added
"Will you be my girlfriend?" I remained silent.

"Silence means yes,right?"

A/n

I'm so cringe wtf lmao.

Ok so this chapter was inspired by thr movie crazy little thing called love!!! Its a cute story though....
Thats for all today....wooh good day!!