Chapter 46

Your P.O.V.

But he-

He was in coma this morning!

Then-

Where is he?

Your heart was beating like crazy as mixed feelings danced inside you, performing their every move with such an easy but in rush...making you almost numb. What would Johan's next move be?

Placing your hands on your lap, you looked at the drawing that was now on the desk.

You have a name, Johan.

You have a place to go...

But to realize all of that-

In order for you to become a man-

Just like I was always able to see you-

You need a little push of love and acceptance.

The eyes of a man, your lover. The smile of a monster, of a killer.

Out of a habit, you looked at the clock on the wall. Twenty minutes till midnight. Your mouth in small gape as a memory crawled back to you. The very first time you tasted his lips...it was Munich as well. It was midnight. It was...that roof. Once again, you looked at the time when the mail had been sent. Recently!

Could he possibly be waiting for you at that roof?! Maybe-

Just maybe-

He was there...?

But what if that was too stretched? It seemed crazy to be real.

"It's Johan though. Nothing is normal anymore."

Fuck it! I am going there!

You approached the crib once again, taking Miyu with you, and made your way to the front door. Since she still wasn't in deep sleep, slowly she opened her eyes, looking at you confused "Mommy...?"

As you got your shoes on with Miyu in your arms, you made a small smile to her "Mommy has some urgent stuff to do so you will be with uncle Kenzo tonight. Mommy will be back in the morning."

A small yawn left mouth, and she made a small nod, falling asleep the moment you placed her in her seat in the car.

This is insane.

----------------

Slipping inside Dr Reichwein's house was easy because, first of all, you had a spare key, and, second of all, everyone in the house was already asleep. It was a bit creepy walking in the pitch house in the middle of the night but you knew the every corner of the house so finding Kenzo's room was not problem. Of course, it wasn't really Kenzo's own room but he always used the same room when he was in visit. Making sure not to make any noises, you got inside the room only to see Kenzo already sleeping in the bed. You approached it, and slightly shook his arm.

"Onii-chan..." you whispered "Onii-chan."

He let out a small groan, and slowly started opening his eyes "__-_______? What...?"

"No time for explanation. I got an urgent call from the boss because of a report, and I can't leave Miyu alone. She is already asleep." Gently, you placed her on the bed "I just needed someone to be aware she is here."

I am sorry for lying to you, Onii-chan. I really am. But if you were to know the truth, you would get a heart attack.

"It's middle of the night." He rubbed his eyes once again. He must have been tired from all those work as a doctor.