Ch. 27

~Two weeks later~

No one has realized that Jack and Anna are...not on the best of terms. Why? Because Julia is due to give birth any day now. Julia and Jonah wanted to keep the gender a surprise so not even they know what it will be. Kaylee and Rena have been working hard on...sorry, that's another surprise. And of course Anna has been trying her best to distract everyone. The girls were finally introduced to Corbyn's "girlfriend?". Her name is Christina, and the girls absolutely adore her.

Anyways...back into real timeeee.

~

Julia is in the kitchen eating spoonfuls of the chunky peanut butter because that is the only type of peanut butter she deems worthy of consumption. She doesn't know it, but upstairs Jonah is getting quite the pep talk from the boys about being a dad.

"OH SHIT!" Julia yells loudly, Jonah and the boys come running down the stairs fast as lightning.

"Is it the baby!! Is it coming" Jonah says.

"No it's worse than that! My parents are gonna be here soon!!!" She yells pacing the floor.

"Y-your parents...are coming...soon" Jonah says, all color draining from his face.

"Oh bud. Good luck" Daniel says patting Jonah on the back. The boys all say some snarky one liner and leave the room for Julia and Jonah to talk alone.

"They wanted to come down to be here when the baby comes and...to meet the father" Julia says pacing the floor.

"You're dad is going to murder me." Jonah sighs pulling his hair.

"I'll give you the best damn funeral money can buy" Julia replies putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I love you Jules" he says as he wraps his arms around her and holds her tight, careful not to hurt the baby.

"Love you too Jojo" she replies while wrapping her hands around his neck.

Around the corner, Rena and Daniel are with a camera video recording the whole thing. Julia and Jonah just stand in each others arms until a knock at the door is heard.

The parents have arrived.

Everyone in the house slowly goes down the stairs and stands in the room by the entrance. Julia breaks free from Jonah and goes to the door. The room is silent. She unlocks the deadbolt and opens the door. A sudden burst of excitement erupts from the doorway.

"Julia!! You look stunning!" An older womans voice echoes through the once silent room.

"Come in come in" Julia says moving out of the way.

Her grey maxi dress flows behind her as she walks to the door. In walks a small lady with adorable little glasses perched on her nose, her hair is cut in a short bob and little strands of grey hair are scattered all around. Then in walks Julia's dad. A 6'3" man with brown hair walks in, towering over everyone in the house.

"Dad!" Julia yells holding onto his side. He picks her up bridal style and spins her around.

"Even though you are having a baby doesn't mean you will ever stop being my little girl" He says stroking her hair.