Ch. 25

"Rena!" Kaylee exclaimed with joy radiating off of her. Everyone withing the cold hospital room walls was on the verge of tears. Some of the girls had endured vivid nightmares about Rena-

Kaylee awakens with dried tears on her face. The moonlight reflects off of the beads of sweat forming on the sides of her face. The images of a plane crashing into the hard, unforgiving ground causing the aircraft filled with people to explode replay over and over again on a continuous loop. The fire in a rage, like it is devouring the plane into the dark pits of hell while innocent people are screaming out to anyone that can hear. To anyone that can help. To anyone alive-

The three girls nearly suffocate Rena while engulfing her in a huge hug. All four of the girls are speechless.

"Ooh girl I gotta sit down, these emotions are gonna be to much for the baby" Julia says breaking the silence and walking to the chair next to the bed. The other girls laugh as she waddles over.

"I- this is the first time seeing the bump. You look amazing Julia, this sounds cliche but you're glowing!" Rena says dumbfounded. She looks so nervous to be in the presence of a pregnant lady even though they've been friends for so long.

"Thank you, Rena how about you sit down, it's been a couple months since you've walked around so don't rush into it" Julia says calmly to persuade Rena to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. Rena is a go-getter so it's easy to see why Julia would be worried that Rena would push herself too far.

"Okay" Rena says calmly in agreement. "So" she pauses, "what'd I miss?" She asks smiling waiting for everyone to tell her what has happened while she was 'gone'.

All three spend the next few hours telling her everything important that has happened since she went into a coma. Anna even told her about the day she tried to commit suicide which brought many tears to everyone's eyes. Julia told her how she took over the foster care foundation best she could, and how many of the kids miss having you around to help them. Kaylee told everyone that she's stopped partying and is going to get her life back on track. Kaylee also shared her new dance project that she's going to start in LA. Both Anna and Kaylee want to leave Atlantic Records because of how little they work. They both need something to do and Atlantic Records is just letting them lounge around. However Anna isnt going into dance. Or anything theatrical to be frank.

"I'm taking over my parents, or depending how you look at it my grandparents business" Anna says quietly, looking down hoping none of them aren't disappointed in her for quitting dance.

"If that's what you want to do, than I completely support you" Rena says smiling lightly.

"Thank you for understanding" Anna replies quietly as her eyes shift up from the floor to the girls sat in front of her.

"Everything is finally going back to normal" Kaylee sighs.

~

A month later, The wdw tour is over and Julia is nearing her due date

Anna skips down the stairs in a happy mood, positivity is nearly radiating off of her. She is light on her feet and she doesn't even make a noise as she walks into her kitchen where she was hoping to find Jack eating food or something like that. As she turns the corner she hears Daniel say her name. She stops and hides behind the corner so she can hear the conversation without being seen.

"Yeah and what do you think she is going to think about your dumbass excuse?" Daniel says frustrated.

"She isn't going to think anything because she isn't going to find out. It was a mistake and I would take it back if I could, you that Daniel" Jack says responds calmly.

"My girl was in a damn coma and I stayed faithful, Your girl called you every night to make sure you were okay and you go off and mess around with a fan in the dressing room. Get your life together" Daniel near yells at Jack.

"J-Jack cheated on me?" I mumble through tears.

"again."