Ch. 3

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know. Where the treetops glisten and children listen, to hear sleigh bells in the snow."

~Bing Crosby: White Christmas

《3 months ago

Saturday December 24, 2016

~Christmas Eve  9:00pm~

"Merry Christmas Eve Ninaaa" I say tackling her in a hug onto the couch. We have been just chillin all day because I really dont feel like doing anything right now. But then I remember that I wanted to give Nina an early gift. I go under the tree in search of a small thin box. I find it and set it in Nina's lap.

"Whats this?" She asks.

"Open it to find out!" I say excitedly, I have planned this since the day we found out we were leaving each other temporarily. She rips off the red and white wrapping paper and the shiny green bow placed in the middle of the box. She opens the small box and a tear escapes her eyes.

Inside the box lies a gold necklace with an infinity symbol in the center

Inside the box lies a gold necklace with an infinity symbol in the center. In the inside of the box there is a short letter thats states: "Side by side or miles apart, sisters will always be connected by the ♡"

I pull an identical necklace from my pocket out and put it on myself. Nina turns around as well and I clip her new necklace around her. This jewelry will always symbolize our unbreakable bond as sisters and remind us that we will always have each other, even when we are miles apart. Which in about 2 months we will be miles apart, it's not like I think that when we leave each other we will never see each other again. Obviously we will comeback together once she is done filming and my contract is over. But nonetheless, I will miss her just as much as I would if we were to never see each other again.

We spend the rest of the night reminiscing about our memories throughout the year. When Nina broke up with that horrid boyfriend of hers and we ate 2 full tubs of mint chocolate chip icecream in one night. When we got off at the wrong subway stop and stayed out in the city until 3am. And now, our first Christmas together. What an absolutely magical night.

Christmas eve was always my favorite day of the year. Of course Christmas Day is is also an amazing experience but Christmas Eve is always so beautiful. On that day it is about the music, the decorations, the memories. Its a day of quiet and enchanting beauty. When the snow falls and you hear nothing but happiness in the air. If you have never seen the true beauty of Christmas Eve night, you are missing out on so much. To watch all of the children run around the snow laughing like no tomorrow. To hear the slow calming melodies of a Christmas carol echo throughout the streets. To feel the joy and happiness illuminate the air. It is truly breathtaking.

I step out of the living room and go onto the balcony that looks over the city. It reminds me of when I was 12 and Corbyn and I climbed on the roof of my house and watched the snow fall late at night. I miss him so much, I miss my best friend so so much. I miss being able to call him up at 2am because I was bored. I miss sneaking into the movies together. I miss everything. I don't even know what's going on in his life because I left it, I hope he is following his dreams. He deserves the world, as does everyone else I left, but Corbyn has been through so much because of me and I know he deserves the best this world has to offer. My word, I have missed them all so much. Its insane how much I care for them even when I am absent from their life.

"Merry Christmas Bean" I whisper into the cold night sky. If only he could hear me.

"Merry Christmas Beth" I hear behind me.

"Great, now I am hearing voices" I say as I turn around to go back inside.

"You're not hearing voices"

Then I look at the doorway leading inside, there stands Corbyn with his arms open for a hug. Tears begin flowing down my face. I run up to him and give him the biggest hug I have ever given.

"Corbyn Besson what are you doing here" I say enthusiastically still crying.

"I couldn't have a complete Christmas without you Beth" he says waddling side to side in the hug.

(A/n you know that type of hug, like the penguin looking hug there they go in a circle waddling? No? Just me? Okay.)

"My gosh I missed you so much you have no idea" I say...still. crying.

"Trust me I missed you just as much"

We both go inside and sit down on the couch. We talk and talk for hours, about what we've been doing for the past seven months. I am so proud of him. He has come so far since the last time I saw him. He is not a small bean anymore. He is becoming everything I have ever hoped he would be. He and everyone back home are following their dreams. He tells me that even though they are following their dreams, life is still incomplete without me.

This is when my smile widens, I am going back in March! I totally forgot to tell him because of my overjoyed emotions are all over the place. I tell him about my contract with Atlantic Records and how I am their new choreographer for their clients. His smile widens and engulfs me in another hug. I missed this so much. I missed him, and everything he brought into my life. Every smile, laugh, facepalm, and even tear that he has witnessed or caused; I am thankful for all of it. I missed my bestfriend. I missed him so so much.

"So you're really moving to LA in- Anna wake up" Corbyn says.

"What?" Is he okay?

"Anna, wake up!" He repeats, there is something seriously off about him.

Corbyn starts shaking me and repeating "wake up" until I open my eyes and see Nina.

It was just a dream...

______________________________

Merry Christmas (eve) everyone. I am so blessed to have all of you read my books. Thank you for always being so sweet and so kind not only to me but to each other. You all mean so much to me, a couple months ago I wouldn't have even imagined becoming an author and now look at me. I'm on my second book, and my first book is over 3k reads in less than 4 months. Thank you for giving me this opportunity and I hope you have and amazing Christmas or Hannukah or Las Posadas or Kwanza. I'm sorry if I missed your holiday but know i love you all.

Happy Holidays, and God bless❤