Ch. 24

A/n I am going to start writing in a 3rd person point of view, i just think it will be easier to understand and easier to write. Im also going to write a little bit shorter chapters so that I can update more often.

Thank you and please enjoy the chapter!

Anna, Kaylee, and a very pregnant Julia find their way to Rena's hospital room. Each of them holding onto the hope that their dear friend is safe, well, and most importantly, awake. With only seconds left before they reach the door they are beginning to become nervous. Anna, most of all wonders if Rena will even remember them. The doctor had explained to them only weeks before about the head injury and possibility of amnesia. The thought of her friend forgetting all the memories they have shared in the recent years made her heart break, if only she knew how broken her heart would be if she knew of Jack's recent infidelities. Julia has been put on edge recently, a long with the troubles and fears of becoming a mother especially at such a young age. She also fears of the effects it would put on the lives around her. Julia has been strong through this, but she has always worried that once she has had the baby she would be alone. She is completely terrified that Jonah will leave, and the band will go with him. And who is to say that her friends wouldn't join them and leave her behind? She doesn't believe it, but if she was left to mother the child alone. She could, but her friends are far too loyal and caring to ever let Julia go though it alone. Kaylee has reason to be calmest of all, but due to her very extra personality she looks to be most on edge. Kaylee would never admit to it, but Rena was her best friend. Rena was her rock, her light at the end of the tunnel. Not even Zach, her lover, could outshine Rena.

Julia and Anna, although very good friends...could never fill what Rena and Kaylee had. And the loss of a best friend is a pain not worth describing.

The reach the blue green metal door.

"Her room is on floor F, number 13" the nurse said sweetly to the three girls who were still all very visibly panicked.

F-13. The number silently repeated between the three so they wouldn't forget it on their way up.

"F-13" Kaylee whispered quietly, but loud enough so that the other two could hear it.

Kaylee turned the cold metal handle and walked into the room with the others trailing closely behind like lost dogs. There what a large curtain blocking the view of the bed that they were told their beloved friend had been confined in. The eerie silence of the hospital corridors was straight out of a horror film. Kaylee, still leading them, quickened her pace and arrived at the curtain before violently pulling it to reveal an...

Empty bed?

All three where confused to say the least. The bed had obviously been recently used, as the whire pristine hospital bedding was messed up and the single blue knit blanket was tossed around and wrinkled.

They all heard the sound of running water, which frightened Julia and caused her to flinch backwards, luckily she was holding tight to Anna's arm which could possibly have bruises on them because of the iron grip Julia had on her arm.

They all turned and noticed the light from what was likely the backroom seeping out through the cracks beneath the door. The water had stopped and emotions were running wild. The blue green metal door similar to the one that they used to enter this room, a side from the fact that this one didn't have a window, slowly opened.

And there she stood in all her glory, ugly hospital clothes and all.

Rena was finally awake.

***

Back in the Why Don't We boys tour bus, everyone was either having a meltdown or was close to one. Daniel being the most distraught of course. Jonah, adding to the stress of becoming a father soon. Corbyn, worrying for one of his oldest friends, they do not talk about their past much but if anyone has forgotten. Anna, Corbyn, and Rena has been friends since childhood, years before she had met Daniel or any of the other boys. Jack, not knowing what to think. Worrying about his recent actions. He had assumed that Daniel wouldn't tell anyone but now he wasn't so sure. Jack was purely disgusted in himself. He had known that he wasn't worthy of Anna's love, yet he treated it as if he got a free pass every time he messed up. Anna, with her beauty and kindness, and truly amazing personality could easily enable her to get any guy she desired, but she chose him. Even after he had cheated, insulted her, abandoned her when she needed him most, and lied to her on many occasions. She still had the compassion and forgiveness to take him back.

**

One thing was certain, between everyone on the bus and in that hospital.

Everything was truly falling apart, and no one knew how to fix it.

___________________

Hey! So did you like my new way of writing? Tell me about your predictions in the crazy life of the Wdw boys AND wdw girls.

Remember to Vote and Comment!

Xoxo- Jules