Oh Mama!

Uhh.. Hi?
By: RickSugarBaby
Nsfw mates

•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•×•

You were eye candy. Nothing more, nothing less. The bug crime boss had hired you to keep clients happy with your curves and sexual prowess. It was routine at this point; all booze, handsy clients, k-lax, and sex. The strip club, if you could call it that, was the perfect cover for the bug boss’s intergalactic crime ring. You were a star, the prized possession of the establishment.

When he walked in one night, well, you knew you were going to do whatever you needed to to please that man.

He was old, all long limbs and thinly veiled swagger. He had drool on his chin but didn’t care enough to wipe it away. Mirrored shades kept his eyes covered as he took a seat near the back, waiting for your boss to meet with him you assumed. He wore a well-tailored black suit with a skinny tie. His grey-blue hair was spiked in various different directions.

He leaned back in the plush booth, his long arm draped carelessly over the back ledge of the seat. He was manspreading, his large bulge on display through his tight suit pants. A golden sheen flashed across his shades as he turned his head towards you. You had been caught staring openly but couldn’t care less. He looked fucking delicious, and you wanted a taste.

He ushered you over a flick of his head, a smirk on his lips. You grabbed a bottle of the club’s best champagne and sauntered over to him, your heels clacking on the floor. He leaned forward some to dig into his pocket, pulling out a thick wad of cash. He licked his thumb and began to peel back a few of the bills. Setting down the glass you began to speak, but he merely shook his head. You cocked your brow but got the hint that he wanted no talking. The music was loud anyway, thumping and pulsing around you.

Opening the bottle, you went to straddle him, tipping his chin back with your index finger. He smirked and complied, opening his mouth. You poured a generous amount straight into his mouth, offering nothing else. He drank easily, his adam’s apple bobbing as he swallowed the bubbling drink. Unable to resist, you dipped down to lick the drool off his chin that was glistening in the light. His breath was warm on your face as you lapped eagerly at his bottom lip.

He went to place a hand on your ass but paused, cocking his brow at you in inquiry. You nodded, grabbing his other hand to grope at your barely clothed breasts. You shot a look to the muscle watching wearily that said fuck off, I want this. The bug complied and wandered away, leaving just you and the suited man in the dark corner. He cupped your breast greedily, giving your ass cheek a nice slap. You groaned and rubbed against his crotch, feeling the warmth of his thick member beginning to strain against his pants.

You tipped back his head again to pour another mouthful of drink. This time, he didn’t swallow. He wrapped his hand in your hair and yanked it back. You opened your mouth to gasp, exactly what he wanted. He put his mouth overs yours and transferred the shot into your mouth. The liquid was warm from his tongue, but still bubbly as it tickled the back of your throat. He let his tongue greedily explore your mouth as you ground yourself against his crotch, moaning crudely.

Reaching down, you began to unbuckle and unzip his pants, reaching in to free his large, hard member. The soft velvet of his erection was hot and twitched under your hand. He still didn’t speak a word, the loud music filling the space between the two of you as you began to stroke him. Needing something to slick him with, you reached between your thighs and ran your fingers along your wet lips. After coating them generously, you reached back to stroke his cock.

He grunted, shades still hiding his expression from you. His hips bucked to meet your hand, and he dipped his head down to bite and suck at your collarbone. You moaned and pumped him faster before deciding you’d had enough. Releasing him, you stepped back to remove your tits from their confines. He continued to spread his legs, unbothered by his exposed cock resting against his stomach. Gold light sheened across his shades again as he observed you, biting his bottom lip.

Straddling him again, you pushed your panties to the side and aligned him to your entrance. You were more than ready. Taking him slowly at first, you adjusted to his girth that threatened to split you open. He hummed in appreciation, reaching to palm and squeeze both of your tits. Once you had him fully within the heat of your cunt, you began to rock your hips as you rode on his cock.

He let you do all the work, leaning back against the booth and groaning. You rode him aggressively, hands on his chest as you bounced up and down, squeezing and clamping around him. He put his thumb in your mouth, and you sucked it greedily, tongue swirling around his nail. He pulled it from your lips with a pop and moved it down to rub small circles around your swollen clit.

The pressure felt delicious, the way his thick cock was splitting you open. Grabbing the champagne bottle, he poured some down your clavicle, letting rivulets run down your down tits. Holding the small of your back, he dipped you backwards and chased the liquid as it reached your naval, licking every sticky drop all the way up your chest. He stopped to suck at the small amount resting in the hollow of your collarbone, licking and biting at your skin.

You moaned and clamped around him harder, warmth building in your core. That earned you a louder groan as he moved to place his free hand around your throat. He used that you hold you as he began to fuck you with equal aggression, his hips leaving the booth as he pumped into you. He constricted his hand just enough to make you struggle for air, the denial of oxygen pushing you towards the edge.

His pace began to lose rhythm as he neared the edge as well. A few more swipes of your clit and a squeeze to your throat had you immediately falling over the edge of bliss.

The music drowned your breathy moans as you came over his cock, shivering and bucking as you rode out your orgasm. He came during your bliss, stilling as he shot warm loads inside your quivering cunt. It left you breathless and lightheaded, but he was patient as you pulled yourself off him. Dropping to yours knees, you licked him clean of both your messes, groaning at his softening cock in your mouth. He smirked down at you and ran a hand through your hair, still without saying a word.

Once he was clean, you placed one last kiss to the head of his cock before tucking him back into his pants. You zipped him back up and re-buckled his trousers, moving to lean back from a job very well done. He caught your jaw in his hand before you could move away though and pulled you in for a searing kiss. His tongue darted into your mouth to taste both of your flavors.

An opening of a door down the wall caused him to pull back as a bug ushered him towards the meeting room. He smirked at you as you moved so he could stand.

Once at his full height, he straightened his tie and adjusted himself. You sat back on the booth, enjoying the feeling of his cum leaking of out you. He started to walk away but stopped to turn back. He took the thick wad of cash and slipped it down the band of your panties, resting it on the front of your pubic bone.

“S-some interest for r-round two, baby.”

With that, he smirked and walked towards the bug boss’s meeting room, one hand tucked in his pocket. The door shut behind him and you smiled, moving to go get cleaned up. You wanted to be ready when the meeting was done.  

וווווווווו×

Hahahaha.. Ohhhhh kay
Uh hello! I don't have any excuses, I'm very sorry. There won't be that much updates but I aint discontinuing. Love you peeps! Peace out!

-K