Hacked

|SFW|
By:Me
Warning:Cursing (as to be expected), Sharp objects
I know that this was requested by someone, but stoopid author for-fucking-got to write their name! I'm truly sorry.If you're reading this, message me so that I can put your name here!
•×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו

"A~nd hacked!" I said, pressing enter, letting my virus do its work.

"Impressive, now I have another job for you" My client said through the skype call. I wouldn't risk my face being seen so I negotiate through calls. "You do know that would be another million dollars to my account"
I quipped, spinning my chair. "Consider it done, go check" He replied, I was reluctant of him so I did check, and what do you know? This guy really sticks to his word. A total of 7 million in my account.

"K, mister CEO. What am I hacking?" I survey my screen for the 'All Seeing Eye'. It's an application - created by yours, truly - that allows me to search any device of my choice -more like my clients- and I hack it, easy money. I yawned, "This is getting boring."

"Don't worry, this'll be challenging" Mister CEO said. I almost forgot he was there. "Well then, spit it out" I readied my hands to hover over my keyboard, ready to type.

"I want you to hack a hosehold computer." He said it like it was the most hardest thing ever. I laughed, I didn't mean to offend him or anything but that isn't worth 3 million. I calmed myself down, tears in the corners of my eyes. "That'll take me a minute to hack, are you really sure that you'd want me to hack a hosehold computer, a hosehold computer. I don't mean to be mean but thats like the most offensive thing you could probably say to an expert hacker like me." I ranted, slightly offended at his offer.

"Positive" His voice loud and clear, I knew from his tone that he was serious. "Fine, but I ain't refunding" I started to set up the commands for the hack "Coordinates please" I sipped on my coffee, still warm. My phone chimed, signaling that my client sent me the coordinates. I inserted it to the All Seeing Eye.

After a few seconds, it showed me an ordinary looking house. The Smith/Sanchez Hosehold. I rummage through the house hold to see only one computer. Man this is getting boring already.

I entered the computer, only to be blocked by a firewall. This'll be easy, too easy. I entered a command in the command center, basic stuff. I pressed enter, but nothing happened. It was supposed to open! What the hell?

My client might have sensed my frustration because he said, "You see what I'm talking about?"

"I'll call you later mister CEO" I ended the call. This isn't suppose to be hard, but I like a challenge. It seems that this computer is owned by 'Rick Motherfucking Sanchez'? What? Probably a teenager. But why is his firewall so strong? Ugh! Stop worrying and get back to work!

I listened to my head and started to ram it with stronger commands, but that didn't work as well. Plan C, I'll use much more greater commands, the ones I use to hack the government. Still no avail. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?

I checked my clock, it was now 3 am. I started hacking 5:34 pm. I pulled an all nighter, trying to create new greater commands, I even started to send Viruses to his computer, but that too didn't work. Just what in gods name is this kids computer malware is!?

I was getting frustrated, I finished five coffees, almost finished with the sixth. But then, as I entered my 1538th command..It opened.

Holy shit! It finally opened! I could cry right now. Well I was. Just before I could open his motherboard with all the files of his computer, it got interfered with.. A video call?