"Grampa Sex"

|NSFW|

By:Keepitschwifty on Tumblr

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"'G-Grandpa sex'?? Rick? WH-wh-what is this one?"

Morty reads the chicken-scratch on the label and stares up at Rick with the first stirrings of disgust, stomach dropping while the contents rest in a hot lump at the back of his throat, ready to eject.

Rick whips his head around with a clear hint of panic and makes a grab for the bulb, Morty snatching it back and screwing it on as quick as his shaky fingers will go.

"M-Morty, wait, it - it - it's not what you think, it's just - you don't wanna -"

"Jesus Christ, Rick, this better not be..."

Morty trails off as the helmet does its job, electric bursts of sensation popping behind his eyeballs and in the deep, gray meat of his brain as he looks through a memory that no longer technically belongs to him.

"Rick? M-Mom? Summer...?"

Nobody responds. It's typical - everyone has been so busy since the divorce, thriving at their own pace (more or less). Morty wanders the kitchen and grazes through the cupboards, pilfering some of Rick's alien snacks while he's away.

On his way upstairs, he notices Rick's door cracked and the sounds coming out of it. It's moaning, lewd and whining and punctuated by various wet noises, slaps. Morty goes red and sighs - it's not the first time he's had to turn Rick's porn off. He's had to do it a few times, though Rick never explains himself; Morty figures he's getting down to the business and gets interrupted by random space hijinks, blipping from the universe to leave his browser windows open and blaring.

Morty pushes the door open and startles upon finding Rick home and conscious... and not alone. Instead of his dick in his hand, however, it's apparently punishing you. He watches breathlessly as Rick fucks into you with your ass in the air, thrusting so hard, so deep, that you're flushed with your face pressed against the sheets, fingers clenching wildly at nothing as Rick finds leverage in yanking your arms back by the wrist. Morty swings the door almost shut and peeps through the slit he leaves cracked, unable to turn away even though his ears are on fucking fire.

"R-Rick! Th-th - fuck - I think -"

"Sshh, stop thinking, just - just keep taking my cock, baby, okay?"

Morty mindlessly rubs at his jeans, achingly hard and confused and hot. He reasons weakly that maybe he can just deal with his physical needs now and the mental aftereffects later. Yeah, that seems reasonable, this isn't that weird. It's not weird. It's not. It's not weird that it only takes him a couple of minutes watching his grandfather fuck you into the mattress for him to be fucking his own fist, slick and panting quietly while he burns from balls to hairline, bright red and watching your mouth part with each moan. He watches the way you tear up and call Rick daddy, how taboo and disgusting that sounds but how it makes his cock throb.

It's you cumming that does him in - your absolute silence and the way you arch your spine even more before shuddering and sobbing with Rick's dick buried to the hilt. Morty squeezes his eyes shut and finishes his climax before you've quieted down. His head buzzes with questionable relief, cum cupped in his guilty palm - at least he didn't spill.

The door swings open and he looks up to meet Rick's face, contorted with disgust and so, so many questions.

"Morty? What, uh.... Jesus. Um..." Rick drums his fingers on the doorframe, lifting an eyebrow. "This is the most awkward thing you've ever done to me, Morty, and - and that's fuckin saying a lot. You nasty little shit. Hold, h-hold on, I got a.. thing. To fix this. Go fucking clean up, you disgusting peeper, you little goddamn cum-goblin, before you bust another nut all over my fucking bedroom door, huh?"

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Eyyy! im not dead! and yesterday was my birthday.. soooo