Rick X Reader

|NSFW|
By:sammy_boy (archivesofourown.org)

•—•—•—•—•—•

You sat at the smith residence, waiting for Rick to come back home. He was on some wacky adventure again and you were craving your old lover. Everyone else was out somewhere though.

Your mind went places, dirty places. You bit your lip at all the thoughts. You then found your hand slipping down your pants, Touching yourself, wishing that your soft, warm hands were his long, cold fingers. You shifted on the couch and started fumbling around with your clit, wanting attention. "R-Rickkk" You were quietly screaming his name while going faster.

You were on the couch faced towards the arm rest, and all sound was blocked off from your somewhat loud moans. Caught up in your business a green and yellow vortex forms close to the backyard entrance and from it a tall, lanky old man walks out from it. You just so happened to silently scream out his name and he heard you while forming a smirk.

Rick silently walks towards you and puts his hands on your shoulder. He got close to the nape of your neck to whisper "Yes?" You jump up and immediately remove your hands from your pants.

You tried to reason with him, but you ended up as a stuttering mess. "Aw,baby you could h-hhhave just aaasked if yyyou wanted me to-URP- fuck you its tthat easy"

Your face flushed red and you had no idea what to do. In a swift second you were swept of your feet by him and were carried into his bedroom. You were put down softly on his bed and he locked the door, and licked his lips, slowly walking towards you.

He look at you in the eyes, giving you a shit-eating smirk. "I love how I ccame home juustt–juuust to find you ripe and ready for me, spralled out on my c-couch." He went straight for your neck, licking and sucking around, attempting to find your sweet spot. "Rick..~"

You moaned out his name as he smirked, continuing to bite and suck that spot. He pulled away, and looked at your neck, admiring his work.

He continued at your top, unbuttoning it to reveal your (F/C)
bra. You blushed as he groped them, drooling in the process. You gasped out, wanting more. He ended up stripping you and himself as he had you pinned to the bed.

"Im gonna–Im gonna fuck you s-so hard you wont be able to ffuckin walk" He whispered into your ear. That made you even more hornier then you already were. He smirked at you as he slowly inserted himself into you.
"Hoooly shittt, (Y/N) your s-so tight."
He picked up the pace, wanting more. He changed the position, with you on his lap, bouncing up and down, groaning with pleasure.
"Ah..fUck~" You yelped out. "Y-you like that baby huh? Should'a asked me waaayy eearlier if y-you wanted it so bad"

He went slower, your faced changed to slight disappointment. "Now yyou have to beg for me baby, Y-you gotta beg for making me w-wait this long"

You couldn't hold it in anymore, you wanted him so bad. "Rick I-I want you inside me, I-i-i-i want you to mmark me all over, im yours ccclaim me"

"Good girl.." At that he pounded into you faster than before, earning a scream from you. He had you on your back as he shoved himself in and out if your body. You screamed and moaned his name, people next door could probably hear you, but you didn't care, you just wanted him. "TtHats it, scream for me like that, tell everyone tthat your mine." He groaned out, getting closer and closer to his peak.

"Rick~ I-im gonna cum..." You moaned out.

"(Y/N)... oh FFUCK"

He emptied his seed into you, splattering inside your tight walls.

You and him panted, still covered in each others fluids. Shortly falling asleep in each others arms.

•—•—•—•—•—•
Hallelujah! I'm still alive! Haha, anyho.. This book reached 1k veiws, daamn! Thats—thats alot of people!

K I E R A ~