Daddy!Rick X Little!Reader

(NSFW)
By:sugardaddyrick

•—•—•—•—•—•

"I think it's really hot when your really drunk, Daddy"

"Y-yeah?"

He murmured. Hefting you into his lap, his stubble grazed the back of your neck, teeth pressing against your skin as kisses turned into a smile.

"Yeah, you're–" you broke into a giggle.

"You're a lot more physical."

"I guess my baby girl likes getting thrown around, is that right?"

Your answer was lost as he flipped you over, your body hitting the desk. Breathless, you looked up at him with wide eyes, feeling papers and pens digging into your back.

A hand on each thigh, he yanked you closer, swallowing whatever half-hearted noise of complaint you would have tried to make. As his lips met yours, you tasted sweetness, soon tainted blood that flowed from a bitten lip– but from the way he was kissing you, you couldn't have known whose it was.

Your hands wrapped around his tie, yanking him closer as if to pull a dog.

"Little girl," he growled. "What are you trying to do?"

Your ankles locked behind him and pulled his body closer to yours. His lips parted to let out a soft moan, and you watched his brow furrow in frustration.

"Are you f-fucking, playing with me, right now? Tell me, baby-"

his fingers wrapped around your throat, as if to play at dominance, though you couldn't help but notice the stuttering of his hips– the shake in his voice.

"What the fuck are you doing to me?"

You smiled, voice only a breath.

"Nothing, Daddy."

He reached down with his other hands, undoing his belt as he glared at you.

"Y-you think this is funny?"

"No, Daddy– fuck-"

You felt his fingers run over your panties, pushing them aside to run along your wet cunt.

"Don't tease me-"

he groaned against your shoulder, a command melting into a plea. He panted.

"Baby girl, fight me off."

You held his face in your hands, kissing him softly.

"No."

He stood up, his hand raising to slap you across the face. Tears came to your eyes and you sniffed, reaching up to touch him.

"F-fight me off," he murmured. "I like it when you cry."

"No, Daddy."

You watched him pull out his cock, felt him tear your panties off. You felt him pushing into you, hips slamming forward hard enough to make you cry out.

His voice was only a whisper.

"Push me off."

You smiled, tears blurring your vision as you felt his hands wrap around your throat. His hips rolled forward, and he fucked you in a beastly way, the wet sound of his skin against yours filling the room.

Your breath left you, and his hands squeezed tighter, holding you in place with every brutal push of his hips. Neither of you spoke again, your words stuck in lungs that betrayed you, his words swallowed because he hated to beg.

You ached to breath, for him to go deeper, for every kind word he withheld from you. He let his forehead rest against yours, eyes wrenched shut and hands clasped at your neck as if in prayer.

He tore you open, fucking into you with every word he refused to whisper. Every moment you could feel him begging you to fight back, so he could make you submit all over again.

But it was all for nothing, you were already entirely his.

And when he was like this, he was entirely yours.

•—•—•—•—•—•
Ooohh~!
K I N K Y ~
Hehhehe

K I E R A ~