Dom!Reader x Sub!Rick

|Very NSFW| Ps. Very very very very kinky shit.. So goodluck?
By: dontlookmom -archiveofourown.org

Suggested by: @Subaru_no_Kurisu
_________________

A high whine rose in the back of his throat, just barely escaping past the tight pressure resting steady on the column of his neck. It was so small it could have been mistaken for a breathy moan, but you were close enough to know better, easily distinguishing the high pitch.

You felt the slight vibration tingle against the palms of your hands, both wrapped tight so his circulation was securely cut off. His eyes were screwed tight, the crows feet next to eyes standing out more than usual. For once, he looked his age without his snide remarks to counter their appearance each time they accompanied his manic grinning. He looked more vulnerable like this with the wear and tear of his body showing like a spotlight had been cast onto it as his face became the only thing you were concentrating on. His thin bony hands grasped your wrists tightly as he scrambled for purchase like he was dying.

Well, technically he was dying.

If you were to continue squeezing without letting up and stop varying the pressure as you'd been doing for the past hour, death would be the sure outcome.

Even Rick Sanchez was susceptible to asphyxiation. His body was, unfortunately for him, human after all and though normally you were unable to relate to him, you knew the weaknesses of the human body all too well. One of the very few things you had in common with him.

But he trusted you enough to give you that power, the kind that made it possible for you to take advantage of his lust for danger and squeeze the life from the smartest man in the universe. It was part of what made him love it so much, as you held on until his lips showed hints of blue. His eyes would snap open, and for just a brief moment, be filled with a fear that you might not stop.

You could never do it though and it wasn't like you wanted to either, despite the small glimpses you had gotten of the kinds of terrible things Rick had done. Things most people would find fundamentally twisted, if you had any sense of humanity. You also had enough common sense to know that the little bits he'd revealed to you were likely only the tip of the iceberg.

But luckily for him, you weren't bothered by it too much. At least when you weren't the one doing it.

You could never commit his atrocities with your own hands, but you understood that Rick had lived a long life and had experienced more than any regular person would in a lifetime. He must have somewhat decent motives.

You hoped.

That was the thing about Rick, sometimes he would do things and you could see just a sliver of morality peek through and you thought finally you were able to start piecing together what made Rick Sanchez tick. But then he would reveal some twisted selfish reason for doing it or suddenly do something that couldn't possibly have a reason close to modest.

You could never tell if he did this to lead people off track and distract them from figuring out he was actually just an emotionally fucked up guy trying his best, or if he really was that wild of a maniac who fucked shit up just because he could.

It was hard to tell, but you hung onto your suspicion that it was the former. Especially now when you were perched on his chest, his life literally in your hands.

Your bent knees rested on each side of his chest, taking some of your weight to avoid overwhelming Rick. The combination of your dead weight on his chest and an intense lack of air could be an unpleasant feeling, if not balanced correctly.