Rick X Tutor Reader [pt. 1]

(SFW)
By: riggidyxwreckedxson

•—•—•—•—•—•

There you were, sitting on the couch with your hands place neatly in your lap as you stared rather astonished at all the weird shows that were coming onto the television.

Your body was a little tense considering you were here to tutor the youngest boy in the home but right now there was another set of eyes dragging over you and you were trying so hard not to acknowledge it but the blush that spread across your face proved otherwise. It felt like a lifetime but you finally let out a sigh and looked over to the older scientist.

"W-What?"

You tried to sound annoyed but your voice cracked a little and you stuttered. Dammit.. Rick always does this to you and you don't understand why.
You could tell he was amused from the small smirk on his face.

He sat comfortably beside you, feet propped up on the table, his left arm brought up to rest on the couches arm as his right arm was extended on the top of the couch. You inhaled sharply. Rick wasn't making you uncomfortable you're just always shy towards him.

It made you angry at yourself for having a crush on the older male.
Raking his eyes over your form once more he opened his mouth to speak

"Do you also tutor anatomy?"

What kind of question was that? You shook your head, still staring at the tv as you let out a small, weak reply.

"Nope."

"T-Too, too bad 'cause I'd Urrrp definitely would love to learn more about it."

Rick moved a little closer to you on the couch, his smirk had spread into a full blown grin.

"I'm more of a hands-on learner."

He locked eyes with you and you tilted your head a little in confusion.

You raised an eyebrow and scooted as close to the arm of the couch as possible.

"A-Aren't you like..uhm.R-Really smart? Y-You wouldn't need my help.."

You clearly did not catch on that Rick was hitting on you and the way you replied made Rick chuckle lowly but he never moved from his place. Instead, he was moving closer.

Your face once again erupted into a dark crimson when he got close enough to smell the whiskey on him. He was almost close enough for you to lean over and kiss him. The thought crossed your mind and you swallowed loudly, the moment soon broke however when you heard a high pitched yell coming from beside you.

Both you and Rick looked over to see Morty standing there horrified.

"R-R-Rick! What are you...you, you doing to her!!? T-This is un-unacceptable!!"

He screeched and Rick grinned as he grabbed the remote that was behind you on the table.

"Relax M-Mort urrrp Morty, just grabbing the remote~"

He shook the remote in his hands as he looked back over to you and gave you a playful wink.

That day it was hard to tutor Morty because your mind was constantly on Rick.

•—•—•—•—•—•
Ohh Rick you little perv 😂
How bout that guys? Next is NSFW