Miami

|NSFW|
By: Saint_Rick_The_Dick (Ao3)
Warning: Rough Sex, PIV, Anal Sex

This is basically my apology for not uploading.

•×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו×∆ו

Life with Rick was a constantly rotating carousel of decadence. It was shopping sprees in LA, midnight jaunts to Havana in his private jet, champagne tasting in the northeast region of France, and opulent, custom made jewelry, adorning your fingers, wrists and neck. But occasionally, he could be… difficult.

“W-why do you always wear the same thing? Y-y-you have a walk in closet the size of a - of a fucking 747 hanger a-a-and yet I-I never see anything new?”

He was irritated, scowling at your chosen outfit - a tailor-made, yellow sundress adorned with a delicate flower pattern along the hem. Frowning, you glanced down.

“What’s wrong with it? It’s comfortable. We had it commissioned in Italy two months ago.”

But his sneer told you that was the wrong response. He slid his sunglasses down to the tip of his nose affording you a view of his narrowed eyes.

“Baby, I-I-I don’t keep you around so you can be comfortable. I keep you around because I like the way your ass moves when you walk. And because I-I-I like the way you look when you wear that frilly shit you like so much, and - and because I like the face you make when I fuck you stupid. Now, go change.

Pouting, you turned on your heel and headed to your room. You had half a mind to come back down completely naked, or maybe wearing nothing more than a petticoat - frilly indeed - but suppressed the urge. When he was in one of these moods, Rick could be unpredictable, volatile. No need further risk his wrath. So instead you settled on a form fitting black dress he had purchased for you last weekend. He liked seeing your bare legs, so it hit just above your mid thigh. You didn’t bother to put on panties, this way if you were to bend over, he’d have a generous view. Just how he liked it.

When you once again headed downstairs, he was on his phone, thumbs flying, his toothpick traveling back and forth across his lips in concentration. At the sound of your footsteps he looked up - did a double take - and then grinned, his wide mouth stretching to reveal his perfect teeth. Tossing the device on the couch, he motioned you over.

“Thaaaaat’s better, princess. C’mere. C-come sit on my lap.”

Straddling his thighs, the dress rode up, allowing him to grab at your bare ass which he did with enthusiasm. You bit your lip, knowing what he liked, just how to tease him, and so you ground your hips down, relishing the way he sucked in breath, the sound of his grunt.

“Mmmm keep - keep going, baby.”

He had shifted his hands to your hips and was encouraging your movement, nudging you back and forth along the crotch of his trousers. It didn’t take long before you started to feel his cock, half erect but quickly stiffening, and you wrapped your arms around his neck, extended them outwards, intertwining your fingers behind his head.

“Rick… “

Panting, you continued to roll your hips, your arousal now a sweet note low in your belly. You were already wet and knew you had to be making a mess, smearing your slickness along his pants, but he didn’t seem to mind. Rather, he was enjoying this slow build, the way your mouth was half open, your cheeks flushed.