The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 12

Start from the beginning

"Your parents are divorced?" asked a guy with red spiky hair and freckles.  

"Yeah..." Adam replied.  

The red head sighed, "Yeah, mine too..."  

"It's a pain in the a*s, isn't it?" Adam asked while taking a seat next to the red head.  

They began to chat along with a few others, leaving me alone with Grace and her brothers. The guy with the wavy brown hair put his arm around Grace with a big grin on his face, and I tried to hide my jealousy. "So, how are you, Gracey?" he asked.  

She looked at him confused, "Good...how are you Tony?"  

Tony grinned, "Really hot cause it's so warm out. The pool seems really refreshing, right?"  

"Yeah..." Grace said confused, but then realization crossed her face, "Tony!" she squealed. Before she could do anything, Tony picked her up and threw her over his shoulder.  

"Liam! I'm being carried against my will!" she screamed while squirming in Tony's arms.  

"Eh, you'll live," Liam said lazily while plopping back down onto his chair.  

Grace stopped her struggling and glared at him, "Wow, your concern is touching," she said sarcastically.  

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun!" Tony said while walking towards the pool. He slapped her butt and started laughing hysterically while I clenched my hands into fists, slightly pissed.  

"Ow!" Grace screamed, "Now my butt is being abused!"  

All the guys laughed and started to stare at her a*s. "Hands off of her," Liam said protectively, but you could tell he was still joking, "Otherwise I'm going to have to give you the same "talk" I gave to that piece of sh*t yesterday. That goes for all of you," he said sternly while glaring at the team. They all grinned at each other, but diverted their eyes away from Grace.  

"Shut up, man," Tony said, "She's like my little sister; you know that it means nothing."  

And with that last comment, Tony flipped Grace over and sent her flying into the pool while she screamed. She came up to the surface laughing. Her caramel brown hair was wet and shiny as the crystal clear drops of water dripped off the ends. She jumped out of the pool and gave Tony a hug, getting his clothes wet. He laughed and threw her back in, but this time, he got in too.  

I slumped into a chair next to Liam, ignoring them. Why was I jealous? He just said that she was like a sister to him. But still...  

"I can't believe that d*uche bag did that to her," said a black guy with braided hair that went a little past his ears.  

Everyone nodded in agreement, "You shouldn't have let that dipsh*t walk..." I mumbled.