The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 9

Sorry it took me so long to upload. I've been very busy trying to get summer projects finished for school.  

PLEASE READ the little message thingy I wrote at the end. It's important.  

ENJOY!

Chapter 9

Grace's P.O.V  

"What happened?" I demanded.  

"It's nothing," Blake tried to assure me.  

"Well obviously it's something!" I exploded while gesturing towards his bandaged wrist.  

Blake looked like a little kid who got caught doing something bad. Guilt was all over his face and his shoulders slumped towards the ground.  

I pushed his arm off of me and sat down in front of him. He looked sort of hurt by that motion and I, too, missed his arm around me, but I couldn't focus on that right now.  

"If you don't tell me, then I'll just ask Adam," I warned.  

How could I be so stupid and oblivious? Now I could see that Blake's eyes were slightly bloodshot and both of them looked very weary. It also explains Adam's comment before about how he's "been better." I was so upset over myself that I didn't even realize the bigger concern. I was hurt emotionally; Blake was hurt physically.  

I looked over at Adam. His eyes gleamed with humor in them from my sudden outburst, but the rest of his composer was serious.  

Blake sighed, "It's honestly nothing to worry about."  

I choked out a laugh, "Too late for that."  

Blake groaned, "Okay, okay. I'll tell you," he said in defeat, "Just don't hate me afterwards."  

I calmed down, "Okay." Then a thought came into my mind, why would I hate him?  

Blake sighed and looked up into the sky. He gazed at some tree branches for a moment then looked at me, "Well, you see, my girlfriend, Lisa, came over today..."  

As I listened to Blake's story, I began to feel guilty. I thought what Jake did to me was bad, but this Lisa chick, she defines the word b*tch. How could you rate your boyfriend? More importantly, how could you rate Blake and not think he's the most amazing person in this world?  

"And after she left," he continued, "I don't know, I just got so angry and I needed it to stop, so..."  

"You c*t yourself," I finished for him.  

"Yeah..." he said bowing his head.  

I sighed, "Blake-"  

He started to shake his head, "Please don't lecture me," he said aggravated, "I've had enough of that today."