The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 7

Chapter 7

Adam's P.O.V  

I pulled my Camaro into my driveway and shut off the engine. My head was killing me! I guess that's what I get for drinking too much and then passing out. The party was fun, but the hangover destroyed the memory.  

I got out of my car and slammed the door shut just as Lisa quickly walked past me. That was weird. There was no smile or flirty remark from her. She just walked on as if she didn't notice me.  

He must have done it, I thought, He must have broken up with her.  

I sighed and opened up the door to our house. I closed it behind me and looked around our living room. Where was Blake?  

"Blake, I'm back!" I called.  

There was no answer.  

"Blake?" I yelled louder.  

The house was still silent.  

Panic shot through me. What if something went wrong? What if he... I immediately discarded that thought.  

Blake wouldn't hurt himself over a girl, I reassured myself.  

But even as I tried to calm myself down, I couldn't help but scurry up the stairs. I saw Blake's bedroom door open at the end of the hallway. Something was wrong; he never left his door open. He hated when people went into his room.  

I basically ran down the hallway, "Blake!" I yelled, not bothering to hide the panic in my voice.  

I stepped into his room and froze for about a second at the sight I saw. There was Blake, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. And his wrists... they were on his lap and covered with bl*od. His head was bent down and I wasn't even sure if he was conscious!  

A moment later, I was out of my shocked daze and at my brother's side. "Holy sh*t, Blake!"  

I quickly ripped off the sleeves of my purple t-shirt and wrapped them around his wrists. From what I could tell, the c*ts were shallow and most of the bl*od had dried.  

I gave him a few taps on the face, "Blake! Come on man, wake up!"  

Blake moaned a little then looked up at me with bloodshot eyes. I relaxed a little, knowing that he was awake, but couldn't take my eyes off of him. His face was tearstained and his eyes were red-rimmed and swollen. He was hurt, bad. Not physically. The c*ts wouldn't need any medical attention. He was hurt emotionally, though. I could read it all over his face.  

"What happened?" I asked softly.  

At first, he just stared at me with a blank expression. He was looking straight at me, but I could tell his eyes weren't focused.  

"Blake?" I asked again. I was getting concerned. Maybe he lost more bl*od then I thought...