The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 12

Finally chapter 12 is here!!!! I'm so sorry for the wait. For the past 5 days, I've either been playing soccer, at a party, or at a friends house so there's been no time to write or upload. Thank you for those of you who commented and voted!!!! See, it's not that hard to write a few words at the bottom. Please keep up the commenting and voting. I don't want to have to threaten to not upload again.  

Enjoy!  

Ps. Same thing as last time: My computer won't let me change this back to being rated PG, so ignore the rated R.

Chapter 12

Grace's P.O.V-  

It was already three o'clock and I was getting super jittery. Where is he? Where is he? Where is he? I thought to myself.  

I started pacing anxiously back and forth when Liam called my name. I walked out back onto our small brick patio where Liam and Andre, and about fifteen of their friends, were lounging.  

A girl with strawberry blonde hair and freckles was sitting on Liam's lap. She had very fair skin and was wearing a white bikini that I recognized from Hollister. She glanced up at me when I approached them and I smiled sweetly at her. Liam never told me he had a new girlfriend.  

Liam saw me and grinned sheepishly, "Grace, this is Lynn," he said referring to the girl sitting on him, "We saw each other yesterday and I invited her over."  

I smiled and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you."  

"Same here," she said sweetly, "I heard you had a long day yesterday."  

I blew my hair out of my face, "You have no idea," I mumbled. They all laughed and I quickly glanced over at the door to see if anyone was there. It was empty.  

"What's got you so jumpy?" asked Andre.  

"Nothing," I said quickly.  

Andre was about to comment when there was a loud knock at the door. My heart skipped a beat, "Be right back."  

I skipped to the door and stopped in front of it. I quickly made sure my hair was in place before opening the door. There stood Blake and Adam, wearing all black. Blake was about to say something when he stopped and stared at me wide-eyed. Adam had the same expression on, but he quickly shook his head to snap out of it. He knocked Blake on the back of the head and Blake jumped a little, startled by the action.  

I looked at them, confused, and looked down at myself to make sure there wasn't a bug on me or something. My body froze as realization hit of why they were staring. I totally forgot that I was only wearing my blue and white striped bikini.  

I felt my cheeks flush as I sheepishly crossed my arms across my chest. I couldn't help but feel a little exposed. I looked up at Blake. His cheeks were bright red and he was looking down at his shoes, refusing to meet my eyes. Adam looked amused by the entire scene.

Blake's P.O.V-  

We knocked on the door and a moment later, Grace was standing in the doorway. I was about to greet her, but the words erased from my mind when I looked at her.