The Emo Guy And The Guitar Girl... ch. 12

Start from the beginning

She was in a blue and white striped bikini that looked amazing on her tan skin. I knew she had curves, and seeing her now proved me right. Not only that, but she had a perfectly flat stomach. I couldn't get over how gorgeous she looked.  

All of the sudden, I felt a knock on the back of my head. I jumped a little, startled, but then I saw Grace look down at herself and blush as she covered herself with her arms. I immediately looked down at my shoes, embarrassed and ashamed of myself. I didn't want her to think I was some p*rvert.  

"Um, hey," she said suddenly.  

I looked up to see her staring at me with her beautiful hazel eyes. I felt my cheeks reddened once more, "Um, hi...sorry about that I...uh..." I shook my head and let the sentence trail off before I said something stupid.  

Surprisingly, she laughed, "Half of our school's football team is over at my house almost everyday. Trust me when I say I've had much worse."  

"Your brother is on the football team?" Adam guessed.  

Grace nodded, "Liam is captain and Andre is one of the best players on the team."  

I nodded my head. Great, I thought to myself, Because football players are so accepting to people like Adam and I...  

"Well, come on," Grace said with a smile, "The party is out back."  

We followed her through her living room and out a door that led to a small brick patio out back. There were about fifteen black and white guys who looked up at us. Some rolled there eyes and snickered to each other. Others just stared. But some people, basically Liam, Andre, and this guy with long, wavy brown hair, looked like they could care less.  

Grace let us right up to Liam. There was a girl sitting on him, but she got up to talk to some of the girls at the party. "Hey, Liam," Grace said, "You remember Blake and Adam from yesterday."  

Recognition crossed his face and he stood up, "Yeah. Hey, thanks, man, for driving her and stuff," he said while shaking our hands.  

"Anytime," Adam said.  

Andre came up to us and shook our hands, "So, I heard Marcy made you guys stay for dinner?"  

We both grinned, "Yeah," said Adam.  

Liam shook his head, "Sorry 'bout that."  

Adam shrugged, "Hey, it's better than being at our place."  

Liam's eyebrows pulled together, "Why, annoying parents?"  

"B*tchy mom," Adam replied.  

"What about dad?" asked Andre.  

Adam sighed, "He's on a tour with his jazz band and away from the witch that was once his wife..."