Something I Really Want to Say

I know you're all tired of authors note. SUFFER jkjk.

As you all probably DON'T know, I joined this competition. Details excluded. But in this competition, we have to write a story relating to a topic. When our coach was discussing what to do, an idea struck my head.

I tried writing it but it was kinda hard. 

Then today, one of my friends(a grade lower than me) and I were talking about the competition. Suddenly the writing stories part came into play. I told him like the major details and he said this:

"Wow, that's so philosophical. It's like shallow, but there was a deep deep thing in the girl." He liked it. He was a bit speechless. 

So, Whyte, why are you writing this crap of a note?

Well, I'm about to start writing the short story again and if you guys can, please comment your ideas about the short story. It's not a mortals meet demigods, just so you guys know.

This is actually a product of my writing here in wattpad, by product, I mean why I'm improving, and the readers who read like ghosts, haha, and those who interact. Thank you, with the deepest gratitudes of my heart, dead serious, for giving me the will to love writing and get better at it. 

Thank you to all my fellow demigods in battle for reading and supporting my book.

With all my demigod blood and sincerity,

-Whyte Winters

-Whyte Winters