Nathan Bolt

I pushed a guy down the stone pavement. His name's Frank Zhang. He is a Chinese (no offense for Chinese people,) mortal idiot who doesn't know how to bow before a demigod especially if his godly parent is the Zeus. Yes you got that right I'm a demigod.
          I raised my hands then thunder rumbled. Lightning reached my hands and I directed it to Frank. He dodged it barely. Then stood up and ran.
          "Yeah! Run mortal!" Everyone started kneeling too me again.
          I walked back to my classes with all the girls drooling over me. I was used to this. I knew I was a demigod when I came upon this Camp Half-Blood. They just finished another war with some great seven. I didn't really care to know them. Just know that I'm claimed as son of Zeus. This could change my life.
          I left camp with a weapon and started bragging so that people will follow me. All mortals knew Greeks exist so I grabbed this as a chance. Chiron said it was a bad idea, but who respects horse men?
          I practically rule this school. Now, my class was Greek so I zoned out. The teacher left me alone since I was the freakin' son of Zeus. What caught my attention was when someone called outside.
          "Son of Zeus! Come out." Ugh, a monster? I went out with the whole class cheering behind me then quiet down when they saw eight students standing in front of me outside the school lawn. They all took a step back in fear.
          "Well, why did you guys stop cheering?" I asked. "You wouldn't want me to blast you to pieces right?"
          The boy who had called me had raven black hair and sea green eyes.
          "You dare threaten our friend?" A hot blonde girl with startling grey eyes pointed at Frank himself.
          "Frank Zhang, you a wimp? Calling your puny mortal friends for help?" I called. "I shall blast you all to pieces for defending this wimp for not bowing down to me."
          A boy with blonde hair and blue eyes with glasses had his arm around a very very hot Cherokee. He spoke together with the Cherokee. "You do not use blessings the wrong way and throw it on mortals."
          A Latino boy and a goth boy looked at me in deathly glares. "Yeah!"
          A girl with mocha skin stepped up to me. "Do not hurt my boyfriend or else..."
          I laughed. "Or else what? What have you guys against my power?"
          All the students are now inside the school taking cover as I made a tornado. The blonde boy stood up to me.
          "How can I ever call you my brother?" He waved his hand then the tornado was easily swept away.
          "You are not my brother!" I said. "I'm the only son of Zeus!"
          The Cherokee girl was fuming so much. "Zeus! Come down this instant!" She screamed. "Throw that popcorn away or I'll go there myself!"
          My eyes widened. "You can't just call my dad! That's disrespect to him! You can't just call hi-"
          A bright flash appeared in front of me and there stood all twelve Olympian gods.
          "Piper you need not scream." My dad said. Then he turned to me. "Oh hey son. Why are the seven here?"
          "Dad, can you disintegrate them? They're just puny mortals. Especially the blonde boy. Thinks he's my brother." I snickered but Zeus didn't make a move then he face palmed himself. He turned to the other gods.
          "Is this how most of my children act? Clueless?" Apparently they all nodded. Then he turned to the mortals. "Intro please." Then he snapped his fingers and they were all gone leaving the mortals in Greek armor.
          The sea green boy stepped up. "You mustn't be listening to Chiron about the seven? I'm Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon..." Then after they all introduced themselves, I was now a laughing stock because for my punishment, I lost all my abilities except how to use a dagger on monsters. Also they beat me up. I was in the infirmary for two long months.