But when I realize that he can't see me, I laugh at myself and take the speech to answer him for real.

"Fine... I'm coming. See you." I say and hang up right after.

I put my phone on the passenger seat and turn on the radio to accompany me during my journey.

I've literally spent only one night with Shawn and that was enough to seem to me like ages passed without seeing my family. That makes me realize how I always spend time with them and when I don't, I just feel alone. Not that I don't feel good with Shawn but it's just different and in a good way.

I was deep in my thoughts when a song comes on the radio and a smile illuminates my face as soon as I recognize his voice and his new song.

He did it.

That's my boy.

I love this song and I just start singing all along even though I don't know the lyrics yet. I'm really proud and his voice is so relaxing.

I finally arrive at the Starbucks and park my car but I stay in the car until the song ends. I enjoy every second of it but when the acapella part of the end comes on, another song plays right after so I just turn off the radio.

Woa. What a good way to start a day... even though it already started a few hours ago.

I take my phone from the seat next to me and get out from the vehicle that I lock when I close the door.

I start to walk to the cafe and write a message to my mother at the same time to warn her about what I'm going to do today. My eyes fixed on my screen I walk without looking up, which I regret quickly since I hit someone and drop my smartphone on the ground.

"I'm sorry" I apologize without looking at the person but picking up my phone that, at my great luck, isn't broken.

"Alyssa?" I immediately recognize Cameron's voice while I'm still kneeling to my phone, which freezes me.

I look up and stand up to face him and that's when I notice that he's actually, not alone.

"Jenny?" I ask, really confused to them hanging out here. In front of this Starbucks.

"What a surprise to see the loser you are here!" She says and crosses her arms over her chest with his eternal gum in her bitchy mouth.

Seriously?

Wasn't it enough when she slapped me? Or even this morning, when she called Shawn?

I just wanna know what's wrong with her and what she wants from me because I'm really tired of her behavior.

They're both standing here staring at me, Cameron with an angry look and I'm in front of them, confused, shocked and angry as well.

"Can you just tell me what do you want so you leave me alone and to have some peace and quiet?" I say, staying calm but clearly looking annoyed by them both.

"You took my boyfriend away from me! I'm not leaving you alone!" She says, chewing like a cow.

I'm about to retort but then I remember that we're not supposed to be dating. I gotta keep this working and act like we're not together if I want to avoid any drama coming from her.

She's not gonna win, not this time.

"I didn't steal your boyfriend, you're just imagining stupid things in your tiny brain,"

"Then why did you pick up his phone when i called him this morning?" She asks with a skeptical gaze and pinching her eyes at me.

Oh god, I'm not gonna get out of this situation alive.

"He wanted to discuss the pictures I took at the photo shoot but he was busy face timing Andrew so I picked up." I lie and try to walk away but I feel someone grabbing my wrist to stop me.

"Aly.." I turn around to see that it's Cameron who's keeping me from joining Josh inside. I look at him in the eyes and then down at his hand which makes him let go of my wrist right after.

"Don't 'Aly' me. You're not allowed to call me that since you-" I start but he immediately cuts me off.

"Since what?" He asks and wants to say since he hangs out with the devil itself but I know that it'll only make her angry and me as well. It'll only make me waste my time with someone who isn't worth it. "Can we talk? Because I don't understand you... One day you say you're dating that fake man he is but the other you say that you didn't steal him. What's going on?" He says and I pull all my strengths together not to react to the way he talked about him.

Stay calm Alyssa, you're not supposed to be a couple with him.

I contract my jaw but warmly smile at Cameron, then at Jenny and back to him.

They're waiting and I don't know what they're planning together but it's clearly pissing me off.

"Shawn. His name's Shawn." I couldn't help but let him know that he's doing wrong if he's trying to get my attention by talking shit about him. However, I try not to make it that obvious and add something. "And no, I'm not together with him. I'm single, he's single and everyone is happy like that." I say and I see both of their face illuminating and they turn to each other, looking straight in the eyes as if they were talking only with a gaze.

What. Is. Going. On?

They have a problem. They're doing something. They're hiding something.

"So you won't complain if i ask you out?" He asks.

Seriously Cameron? Again?

"yeah sure." I accept his proposal with the biggest smile I could put on my face to seem happy that he asked me out.

This is turning wrong and I can see the hoe right next to him enjoying this.

"Tonight?" He asks and I just nod.

"Then just enjoy your time while I'll be on the phone with my lover Shawn all the night" Jenny adds and turns back, flipping her hair over her shoulders.

I hate her.

This is turning wrong.

-----

Hi everyone! I hope you liked this chapter as I loved writing it!

Love you all.

-----