Part 29- Alex' Family

(Timeskip after dinner)

Jess' Pov

After eating dinner we were going back to Asgard but decided to go back to where the two people were "Hey guys, You can go back but I need to check something" I said "I'll go with" Sly said "We'll head off back to Asgard" Vylad said "Zane you know where the guest room is so you will be there and we might come back at midnight" Sly said and they headed off and I went to the direction that I saw the two people in and stopped where I saw them last, I tighten my grip on Luna who was sleeping and pull her closer to my chest "Hey Jess,  do you think this is the right place?" Sly asked "Yea, I saw them awhile ago but I guess I was wrong" I said and two people jumped out of bushes and tried to attack us but we dodged "Nope, You were correct Jess" Sly said stepping a bit in front "I told you Ryan, You shouldn't have tried to hit the girl because she has a baby!" The girl said "You never know if they were bad or not" Ryan said "Who are you?" I ask "Oh I'm Mia and that's Ryan my boyfriend, You?" Mia asked "I'm Jessica, this is Luna my daughter and that is Sly my husband, So what are you doing in the middle of the forest?" I ask "I was looking for my brother" Mia said "What's the name of your brother?" Sly asked "His name is Alex Kent, He's the son of Clark Kent" Mia said and I looked at Sly then back at Mia "We know where he is, You can meet him now or later on" I said "Mia, They might be lying" Ryan said "I know, I know. So since I don't fully trust you guys yet, I want you to bring Alex to me" Mia said and I scream at the communicator "Alex! Get your a*s here right now!" I screamed "Oh my Thor! Jessica! I have hearing and can hear you from a mile away" Alex said "Sorry, okay? Just come here right now or my paper weight will hit you" I said and he rushed over flying and he landed "So why did you bring me here?" Alex asked "I-Is it really you Alex?" Mia asked and Alex turned and looked at her with wide eyes "M-Mia?" Alex asked and they both ran to each other and hugged "I missed you so much, I thought you died" Alex said both crying in tears "I'm sorry for leaving, I had to" Mia said and I leaned on Sly's shoulder and smile "It's fine really, Jess had the same situation" Alex said and let go of the hug and wiped her tears "T-Thank you Alex" Mia said and Alex kissed her forehead and Ryan went straight at Alex but Sly helped by clashing swords with Ryan. He turned into his shadow knight form and I fell back and hurt my back on a tree, I cradle Luna while she cried "RYAN!" Mia exclaimed looking worried "Jess!" Alex said and went to me and looked back at Ryan "No.. He's a full one, We need Jess away" Alex said "Ryan! Turn back before you hurt someone!" Mia said but he didn't listen "Ryan!" Mia exclaimed and is all I hear before I passed out.

Alex' Pov

Mia screamed at Ryan he didn't listen "Ryan!" Mia said and I looked back at Jess and she passed out while Luna was still crying "No.. She past out.." I mumbled "Guy's! We need to get Jess somewhere, She passed out. Luna is still awake just getting hurt" I said "We should atleast get them to The Hall's infirmary" Sly said "Ryan! Turn back!" Mia said and he turned back "Mia, We're going to the infirmary" I said and we flew there and I laid Jess on a bed and removed Luna out of her arms and put her in a crib and I grabbed the medicine "Can someone explain what is happening to Jess?" Mia asked and Sly explained while I put medicine on both Luna and Jess "So who can't hurt Jess in form?" Mia asked "Me and Zane are the only ones that we know" I said "If I may ask, Alex, How did you get your SK form?" Ryan asked "I always had one" I said "What do you mean Alex?" Mia asked "Mom was a shadow knight" I said "M-Mom.. Was a.. Shadow knight.. But never told us.." Mia said "She wanted to keep it a secret Mia" I said "But she didn't have to--" Mia was cut off "Mom had a reason why she never told anyone, It was for a good reason" I said "Then what is the reason?" Ryan asked "I can't say it, I promised to keep my mouth shut" I said "But can't you just--" Mia was cut off again "I need to step outside for a minute" I said and I went out "I'm stupid! I promised mom not to say a word about who she is, even telling them triggered them to ask more questions" I said and walked to the court room and cried and I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and I turned around and saw Mia "Hey" Mia said and we went to the side of the hall, Mia and I sat on the ground "What?" I ask and we look at each other "I'm sorry that Ryan asked about you being a shadow knight, He's pretty dumb at times" Mia said and I looked at he grass "I shouldn't have answered it, I promised it to mom that I wouldn't say a word about her being a shadow knight" I said and moved my hand around in the grass "And I shouldn't have pushed. Sorry Alex" Mia said "Don't worry about it" I said "Just to let you know, Your not stupid" Mia said look away from Mia and thought that maybe it was my fault that Jess is hurt since she got hurt because I kissed Mia and it made him mad "So I'll ask questions" Mia said and I nod looking down "Where did Jess come from? And who are her parent's?" Mia asked and I cried little by little, Mia just talking about Jess feel's like the thought's I thought were real "She was born near here.. Her parent's.. Her parent's are Thor and Irene.." I said still crying a little "Do you like Jess?" Mia asked "As a sister.. She always thinks and cares for everyone either if it's someone from the past or the present" I said and cried a bit louder and felt arms wrap around me "It was not your fault that Jess is hurt you know" Mia said "It kinda is" I said "It can't be in all ways possible" Mia said "What would have happened if I never kissed your forehead? Ryan would have stayed as a human and not change into his SK form" I said and cried a bit harder "It was not your fault that Ryan attacked" Mia said and rubbed my back "If only I weren't stupid enough to think that we were alone" I said "Nothing was your fault Alex, Stop blaming yourself your better than blaming yourself" Mia said "But still.." I said "Shh, It's fine, You did enough of everything for the day, Go to rest" Mia said "But there's.." I started "Shh, Rest. You have had enough for today" Mia said "Mia.." I said "Alex, No. Go rest" Mia said and told me to lean on her shoulder and sleep and I did.
Mia's Pov
After I told Alex to rest on my shoulder and sleep he just took 1-2 minutes and he fell asleep "Just stop blaming everything on yourself Alex" I said and carried him down stairs into Jess' room and on the bed and I went back to the infirmary "Mia? Where's Alex?" Sly asked "He's resting" I said "What happened anyway?" Sly asked "Stuff" I said and looked at Jess and saw that her blanket was getting red "Uhh, guys?" I ask and removed the blanket and saw that she was bleeding "We really need Mjolnir, I'll go get Mjolnir and you guy's try to atleast stop the bleeding" Sly said and flew somewhere and we tried to stop the bleeding but there were always more cuts and blood then Sly came back with I guess Mjolnir and putt it on Jess' stomach and she woke up "Thanks.." Jess said weakly and Sly grabbed a wet towel and gently wiped it on all of Jess' bleeding part's and we put bandages "You were lucky that you weren't sleeping with Luna when that happened" Sly said.

Jess' Pov

(In the dream)
I woke up in a black room and Loki showed up "Oh hello my dear niece" Loki said "Shut up" I said "Is that a way of treating your favorite uncle?" Loki asked "You were never my uncle Loki! Just tell me what you want" I said "I want Mjolnir" Loki said "You can't even carry Mjolnir! Plus your in jail" I said "Fine, If you won't let me get Mjolnir then this is a gift" Loki said and pulled out a knife and cut me and I tried not to scream but every cut get's deeper and deeper and I tried not to scream but I couldn't held it, I then scream "Yes, Yes, Scream. C'mon scream louder" Loki said and cut it deeper "NO!! PLEASE LOKI STOP!!" I said and he cut deeper "NOO!! AAAHH!!" I screamed "Louder" Loki said and there was a bright light that filled the room "No! You got lucky this time but remember you can never escape me and your friend's will come back" Loki said and I woke up in the infirmary in the hall "Thanks.." I said weakly and Sly grabbed a wet towel and gently wiped out the blood on the cuts and Mia and Ryan put bandages on my cuts "Your lucky that you weren't sleeping with Luna when that happened" Sly said "Heh, Yeah. What happened to Alex? He isn't here" I said "He's resting, A lot of thing's happened when you were passed out" Mia said and I slowly healed each cut but it was still bleeding a little and I looked at Luna and I sighed "So, Do you want to explain anything about the physical dream?" Sly asked "Yeah.. I guess.. Mia, Ryan go outside for awhile" I said and they went outside "So?" Sly asked and sat beside me on the bed "Aside from Loki hurting me he told me that Mystreet was coming" I said and I softly cried "Jess.. It's fine, This time we'll make sure no one gets hurt, That's a promise" Sly said "I just don't want anyone getting hurt" I said and hugged Sly crying "No one and I mean NO ONE will get hurt Jess" I said "Heh, Thanks Sly.." I said and let go and lied back on the bed and Sly wiped my tear's "You need more rest, Nothing else will get wrong" Sly said and I fell asleep. I wake up feeling much better, I looked around to see if anyone was here and Sly was sleeping on the couch. I stand up and hug Sly as he started to wake up "Good morning Jess" Sly said and sat up "Good morning" I said and sat beside him "Wanna go back to Asgard?" Sly asked "Let's go" I said and stood up and got Luna and we went to Asgard. When we got to Asgard we saw Zane and Vylad in the kitchen "Morning guy's" I said "Morning Aph, Sly" Zane said and we sat down on the couch "Do you want to explain anything about coming back late?" Vylad asked and I looked down "S-Sorry for asking.." Vylad said and helped "No, It's fine. Sly will explain the rest" I said and leaned my head on Sly and Sly started explaining. After Sly explaining I started crying and Sly looked at me "Jess, It's fine" Sly said and I continued crying "Shh" Sly said calmly and got Luna and told Zane to put her in the mini crib and moved my head on his lap and I cried and soon fell asleep.

Sly's Pov

After I put Jess' head on my lap and let her cry and her hair was covering her face so I didn't know if she was sleeping, Soon it quieted and I moved Jess' hair and saw that she was sleeping "So Alex' mom is a shadow knight" Vylad said "Yeah, She is" I said and rubbed Jess' back "What does this 'physical dream' have to do with Mystreet coming here?" Vylad asked "In that dream her evil uncle, Loki hurts her and when someone put's Mjolnir on her stomach he mostly say's something important to Jess and this one is that Mystreet will come here and she's scared that someone will get hurt" I said and Jess started to wake up.