Part 25- Sleepover (Pt. 1)

A/N later at the end

Jess's POV

We got inside Asgard and Luna started crying, with Luna with me, I went to the bathroom and fed her. Then went outside of the bathroom to see that there were stars falling down outside of Asgard, I then saw Sly as he pressed his watch and turned into his suit and flew out "So A--Jess.. Why are there stars falling?" Zane asked as he went to me "It's natural here for that to happen, but to answer your question. I don't know. It just happens" I said "Alright" Zane said "Let's go check it since both you and Luna haven't seen it yet" I said and went to the entrance and saw two star pieces so I grabbed them and watched as Sly grabbed the falling stars and how they were all falling. Soon later, after 10-20 minutes of watching no more star pieces were to be heard and Sly came back to the bridge "50 star pieces and 20 star stone. That's what I got" Sly said and put it in the chest room, Sly got out of the chest room as the rest of the Few and the other Youtuber's came inside of Asgard "Why are we here again?" Dante-- wait Dante said? "We're keeping you with all of your other friends" Jose said and put them in cages "Aphmau! Help us please! They're bad people!" Michi said and I ran at her cage, only around 50 inches away from Michi's cage and almost hit it when Sly caught my fist moving backward a few inches from my punch "Calm down Jess. We don't need you to hurt yourself and get stressed" Sly whispered into my ear turning me around to not face Mystreet "How can I when I'm already stressed looking at them?" I ask "You don't need to look at them" Sly said and went off to the kitchen. Just then, I heard Aaron's voice "You may had feeling's for that Sly guy but your heart is mine. You can never forget me, I'll always be watching you" Aaron's voice said causing me to space out "Hey! Jess! You're turning pale, what's wrong?" Max asked in a tone of worry waving his hand in front of my face, I then gave Luna to Jin and walked to the garden and sat down on the bench "How? That was already off of my mind" I said looking at the stars "Do you want to explain anything?" Sly said "It's nothing" I said "It's something alright" Sly said "Fine, you got me. It was because I heard something, it's either me or it was real.." I said "And what did you hear?" Sly asked and side hug me "I heard, 'You may had feeling's for that Sly guy but your heart is mine. You can never forget me, I'll always be watching you' " I said "Don't worry about it anymore" Sly said and we went back.

(A/N)

So..  BruhitzShadow tagged me.. Yay? I guess?

(The pic up there)^^

1. Do I like someone?

No

2. Do they like me?

No (obviously)

3. Middle name?

Tio

4. Single or taken?

Single