Chapter 34 "Back to Your Side"

"Meliodas?!" Elizabeth exclaimed after being carried into his muscular arms that seemed to be magically eased her worries and doubts, the arms that gave her comfort and safety. He caused an explosion near her room at the castle and it caught everyone off guard as it was only augh time to halt the resurrection of the demon king.

The Ten Commandments were restless last night as they were chanting the spell that would resurrect the demon king and was clearly didn't able to act in time when Meliodas intruded and kidnapped Elizabeth. Some of them suggest to take her back but Zeldris told them to focus on the spell, "She will return. Until that happens, we have to finish this spell and the only key left is her blood, it'll make the work later easier."

"Elizabeth!" The Sins called in unison as she and Meliodas appeared in the bar. She missed the wooden smell of it, and the people surrounding her.

"I don't know what to.." She wasn't able to finish her sentence due in shock, of course, she really missed them but those words weren't able to come out from her mouth.

"We know you're very confused right now but-" Diane walked towards her and stopped when she saw her earring. The one that symbolises her as one as the princess of Liones.

"That earring, where did you get it?" King asked floating in the air. He was shocked too, during their encounter at Vaizel, she wasn't wearing it. Which could only means that she-

"I- I remember everything." She stated hesitantly.

"You-" Hawk trailed off and stopped due to shock. Well, they did not expect that. But Meliodas realized it back when Elizabeth only warped her arms tighter around him than trying to escape his hold.

"Elizabeth." Meliodas called quietly and she turned to look at him, "Meliodas.." She whispered.

"Did Zeldris told you?" He asked. She nodded in return.

"Well, plan A is ruined." Ban laughs as he puts his arm behind his head.

"We have plan A?" Escanor said confusingly.

Elizabeth and Meliodas only looked at each other's eyes.

"Do you know what they're planning?" He asked.

"Yes. And I plan to let them proceed with it." She stated.

Everyone then looked at her with surprise. Merlin only narrowed her eyes, deep in thoughts.

King tried to read her minds but was blocked by Meliodas, he shot Meliodas a glance and he shot his look back.

"It's time to end this." He whispered and Elizabeth smiled knowingly.