Chapter 13 "Shire"

"Gilfrost! You're here." Veronica called the long haired prince mage that arrive by walking while carrying a mage staff near the Merlin's old castle. The tomboy princess received a smile from the mage.

"Good morning, Veronica." Gilfrost greeted with a small bow of his head and a smile.

"I told you to treat me normally, there's no need to bow." She smiles brightly. "Good morning by the way."

Gilfrost was told by the three princesses to call and treat them normally. And they became good friends, Margaret is two years older than him but she ask Gilfrost to call her formally. At first he hesitated but later on they automatically became close.

"At least a little bow from me is okay with you." Gilfrost smiles and was soon followed by Veronica again.

"You will be very surprise to see this.." Veronica exclaimed cheerfully while walking beside Gilfrost as they headed toward the castle.

"See what?" He ask raising an eyebrow. Of course, Gilfrost isn't aware that Elizabeth had returned.

"You'll know it later!" She stated while hurrying her footsteps and Gilfrost couldn't help but follow her.

In the castle, Margaret was already up and was on her way to check up on Elizabeth but stop her step as she see Gilthunder and Griamore walking to her. "Good morning you two." She greeted with a smile plastered on her lips.

"Good morning, Lady Margaret." Griamore greeted back and stop in front of her so as Gilthunder.

"Margaret, how is Elizabeth?" Gilthunder ask in concern, Margaret give them a small smile on her lips. "I was about to check on her, how about you two join me?" She ask politely. "If it's alright then let's go." Gilthunder replied smiling to her.

"Lady Margaret, have you seen Lady Veronica? I couldn't find her anywhere." Griamore ask looking worried but before Margaret could reply a voice called for them.

"I'm here!" The three of them turn behind to see Veronica walking along with Gilfrost in the castle entrance gate.

"Gilfrost, you're here." Margaret walked up to them and was followed by Gilthunder and Griamore.

"Nice to see you again, Margaret." He greeted her and introduce himself to the two men behind Margaret.

"Nice to meet you then Gilfrost." Griamore greeted after introducing himself. Gilthunder said the same thing after introducing himself too.

"Let's go to the garden you three." Margaret look at Veronica, Gilthunder and Griamore. The two men raised an eyebrow. "Aren't we supposed to check on Elizabeth?" Gilthunder ask.

"Elizabeth has come back?" Gilfrost ask in shock but he look calm.

"Just yesterday, well then Gilfrost.. You should go see Elizabeth." Veronica pat his shoulder and walk towards the garden with Margaret and the two misfits follow them.

As Gilfrost walk towards to Elizabeth's room, he was greeted by the knights and maids that pass by down the corridor. He knocked on Elizabeth's door and it was instantly open wide with Elizabeth wearing a long silk dress, the color soft pink with no sleeves make it looks royal and beautiful. A ribbon around her waist is colored milk, the ribbon was at the back with normal size. Her hair was tied into a bun with  her front hair that covered her left eye was clipped along with her bun.

"Gilfrost!" She shout in joy. Gilfrost smile widely and went to hug her which she hugged back. They let go of each other after hugging for seconds.

"Let's talk somewhere else." He said and he grabbed her hand and Elizabeth blush at his actions, she was taken to the castle rooftop where they could see the capital in full view.
"Wow!" She exclaimed as she walk to the side of the concrete fence. The sky was cloudy, the wind keep on blowing and it felt refreshing.

"We can talk all day here." Gilfrost speak as he join her standing beside the concrete fence. "Yeah.." She replied smiling.

"How was your journey?" He started after a few minutes of silent.

Upon hearing his question, Elizabeth recalled about what happen along the way and her mind was instantly filled with Zeldris. She tried to not think about him because it hurt her knowing that Zeldris was the one who planned on what The Ten Commandments should be doing.

"Its nice." She replied smiling at him.

"Don't lie to me.. Something went wrong isn't it?" Gilfrost replied seriously, he knows when someone is lying and Elizabeth cover was blown. She shook her head and sigh deeply. "Do you mind telling me your nice journey?" He teased and Elizabeth chuckles and started to tell her tale.

Back to where Meliodas and the Sins are, they are halfway to where the village is located, Mama Hawk move a little bit fast than she usually does because they have to arrive there before noon.
"Hey Cap'n~" Ban called their captain who was wiping the glass. "What?" He replied not looking at Ban.

"You could've handle this mission on your own, why dragged us all out?~" He ask laying his face on one of the tables lazily.

"Mister Ban, even though I can handle it on my own, doesn't mean that I can done it swiftly. And besides, don't you think that this is a good chance for you to power up?" Meliodas replied as he put the glass to the glass and mugs shelter.

"Power up? Hah, if I felt like it all those thieves and wolves won't even see the moon anymore~" He smile at him.

"I'm not talking about those thieves and wolves.. I'm talking about our enemy." He talk as he grab another glass.

"Enemy? You mean someone who still oppose us Sins?" He ask bluntly not having any clue on who their enemy is suppose to be.

"The Ten Commandments." He said seriously. Ban stop moving for a second and get serious too. "You're kidding right? Those demons haven't attack us or anything." He laugh.

"You should consider it lucky, that's why we should get power up too! You never know when or where they'll attack us."

"I don't think they'll make a move unless we make them.~" Ban reply nonchalantly.

"You never know what they will do, sitting here and drinking all day won't help us." Says the captain as he reach for another glass to wipe.

"Then I hope we won't run into them." Hawk butt in while looking at Ban. "Yeah, it'll be sooo annoying~" Ban place his head at the table.

"Hey guys? We're here." Diane said as Mama Hawk slow down. The others inside the bar exit it and what they see is...

A beautiful paddy field that has no end with huts everywhere. Houses and shops are located at the right side of the paddy field. "What a beautiful place." King said with an amaze expression. "Indeed it is, I'm glad you guys enjoyed the view."

"How could we- hm?" King look down and just right beside big Mama Hawk, there's a young lady smiling at him. Everyone look down and see her as well, while Diane walk to the other side where the young lady is standing. "Uwah, its a giant lady!" A child scream while pointing at Diane. Everyone turn to the boy. "Mac, please do not point a finger at someone. Have I not teached you that?" The young lady walk towards the boy named Mac and patt his head lightly. "So-sorry." Mac bow at Diane and hide behind the young lady. "I'm sorry, Mac is quite the shy boy." She smile.

Meliodas jump off of Mama Hawk and walk toward the young lady. "Mama Hawk! You can rest now." He smile and the others on top of her jump off, Hawk landed his face first.

"It is nice to meet you guys, I'm Herlyn." She smiled while bowing her head. "And, welcome to the village of the golden paddy, Shire."

A/N: To you that gets confused how to pronunce Shire:

You pronounce Shire as 'shy' 'ye'

And I'm sorry for not updating a little bit early, busy here and there.
Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Thank you for your patience, love, votes, comments, time & support ^^