Chapter 8 "Happiness Can Fade In Seconds"

-Third Person's POV-
Estarossa jumps from the castle and headed to where he felt Zeldris' presence, upon arriving he saw Zeldris sitting beside a cliff, very close at the edge. Estarossa walk towards him, while humming randomly. Zeldris sigh and look ahead into the distance, thinking.

"Elizabeth was looking for you." Estarossa stated, Zeldris didn't replied but instead he took a rock and throw into the distance. He sigh. Estarossa stand beside him, crossing his arms.

"She's quite something." Estarossa comment and chuckles. "She is full of mystery." He added and look on Zeldris who was looking aimlessly at the distance.

"Hey Zeldris." Estarossa called which Zeldris raised his head to look at his brother.

"You know that we don't have enough time, do you?" He ask seriously. "That's why I'm starting over what I have planned." Zeldris replied and continued his look at the distance.

"Did you tell her about it?" Estarossa ask joining him to look at the distance. Full of green and nature.

"No." Zeldris replied shortly. "She passed her test." Estarossa stated, which shock Zeldris a bit.

"That's unexpected." (That's Elizabeth for you XD)

Estarossa chuckles, he finds it cute. A demon and a goddess going together on a journey. He sigh and started humming, Zeldris throw a rock and was swinging his legs at the air, his body is really close from falling but somehow manage to balance his body. (That's Zeldris for you XD)

"About The Seven Deadly Sins." Estarossa started talking and stop his humming. "What about it?" Zeldris asked, showing interest in it.

"Meliodas, he's not going to betray his fellow comrades is he?" He asked, Zeldris sigh. "Who knows. He's an idiot simpleton."

"If he does that, then our plan will fail. I was wondering, Meliodas and Elizabeth, do they have a relationship?" Estarossa ask, curious. Zeldris felt a struck in his heart. The word 'relationship' hurt him, somehow in someway.

"How should I know? Everytime I ask Elizabeth, she seems like she doesn't want to talk about it." Zeldris replied with sad tone. "Are you jealous?" Estarossa teased, Zeldris give him a light punch at his leg using his left elbow. "Shut up."

"Oh come on, this is the first time I see you like this." Estarossa laugh while Zeldris shook his head down in embarrassment. Then silent filled the atmosphere, leaving these two silent and enjoy the beautiful scenery at the distance.

"Say, Zeldris. You're not reflecting Gelda into Elizabeth are you? Don't think that I'm too stupid for not noticing it. Their appearance are differents, so as their personality but they have the same tone and voice." Estarossa said really serious. Zeldris didn't reply, he was confused but then replied smiling.

"Not at all. Elizabeth and Gelda are two different person." Estarossa smiled hearing his answer and then form wings with both his hands, before flying, he talk to Zeldris.

"Elizabeth's waiting." Then he flies off. Zeldris was still sitting there, thinking and then chuckles before flying back to Edinburgh.

After arriving there, Zeldris was shock and amazed, the entire area was filled with living plants and there's Elizabeth standing at the castle talking to Estarossa. Zeldris smiled and land in front of Elizabeth.

"Sorry for worrying you." Elizabeth smiles and turned her head, "It's okay." She replied.

"How did you do all this, its amazing." Zeldris pointed at the ground where it was covered with living plants. "I concentrate my powers and release it. Like I do it with the sakura petal." She replied while tucking her front hair behind her right ear. Zeldris helped her and comment, "You should let this grow longer and then tied it up together with your long hair, that way you'll see better." Elizabeth blush from his comment and nodded, but then replied which made Zeldris blush. "But I see everything very clear, including you."