Chapter 2 "Sacred Land"

After meeting the prince and he return to his homeland, I was in my room resting. He was quite handsome, he is also has high level of intelligence and is very calm. No wonder why father choose him, he didn't even push me to accept him. Instead, he start the conversation by introducing him and I introduce myself, after that, he ask me to guide him around and he is very kind too, he didn't ask about love or throne and even about my father and sisters. He just normally speak to me as we're friends. He even won fighting sister Veronica in chess fight, she is somehow still mad but she accepts him as well. And then sister Margaret challenge him into a race. Riding a horse, surpringly, they had a tie. He praises how good sister is in riding a horse and how to keep the balance right. After that, both of us continue our conversation, I told him about me being on a journey and he somehow is glad and happy about my decision. His answer is still replaying in my head.

"On a journey? I approve it as well, going on a journey is about all the things you find on the road you're walking, not taking shortcuts and all, will really help you find who you are. I get it, please do not misunderstand my words, I didn't mean that I'm happy that you're leaving or anything. I'm happy that you are now finding who you are. It's still no use if you just accept this sudden wish from your father if you had no intention of doing it so. So, just take your time on finding who you are, be careful and enjoy it while it last. I'll wait for you, well.. I'm sure you probably had someome else in mind so I won't get my hopes high up. For now, let's just be friends. And after you came back from your journey to become strong, that's when you decided what you want in your life. Wouldn't you agree that Elizabeth?"

I totally agree. He is such an understanding man. Its already night, the stars began to show up in the dark blue skies. I look at my bag, and the maid outfit. And once again, sister Margaret invite me to dinner. After finishing the meal I head back to my room and change my clothes into the maid outfit. I wear my bag and leave a letter on the bed. I sneak out from the castle and headed towards the gate and sneak out. I take a look at Liones castle and walk away.

-End Of POV-
~~~
-Meliodas's POV-
I felt an uneasy feeling since morning, did something happen at Liones? Camelot is doing just fine, but at the day we've arrived here there's a demon that is probably reacting to The Ten Commandents. Now that they have broken free, we've got to trained hard, I need to get my old powers back. "Yo Merlin." I called her as I walk into her room and she look at me. "Anything you need captain?" She get back to her research.

"Regarding about what happen ten years ago..." I started.

"You what your power back?" Merlin replied smiling.

"Yes. You do know now that The Ten Commandments are free, we'll face more battle and we need to power up. You saw what Galan is capable of. With just his strength and zero power, he can take care all of us earlier with just a scoop." I replied and stop my track just a few steps away from her.

"Very well then, we'll leave to the druids now." Merlin stated and picked her fingers. After I look around, we were standing on Mama Hawk just a few meters away from Boar Hat. The others are also confused by the sudden teleportation. Arthur was also included. "Merlin! What are we doing here?" Diane asked.

"We are now heading towards where Sir Captain's strength is sealed." She stated and Mama Hawk began moving. Then Hawk who already grow to his normal size walk closer to Merlin and ask. "Strength? You mean Meliodas has backup power?"

"Not quite, what you all seeing the strength of Sir Captain's power and strength now are just the remaining, more likely just scraps of junk." Merlin replied looking at Hawk. "Haa! She just called your power now some scraps of junk." Hawk teased and I push his nose and reply. "Want me to roast you?" He cried in pain. Then Merlin continued.

"Ten years ago, while us The Seven Deadly Sins who were trying to escape from the kingdom and was helped by a young girl that got badly injured, Sir Captain began to loose his control towards his demon power. We don't want the event about what happen and Danafor fell upon Liones, so I make him unconscious and took his power away."

They all look at me. "Demon power?"

"You guys will totally understand it someday. And I don't even remember being do that by you Merlin." I replied.

"Fufu, you'll understand it someday too Captain." She replied smirking.

Tch, she got me. Again.

"So you mean we're going to get Captain's real strength and power back?" King asked. "Yes. With The Ten Commandments now are free like captain said so, we need to improve our skills and strength. Of course, this includes you too Arthur." Merlin smiled to him. "Y-Yes!" He replied.

Danafor

That place. Will I be able to control my real powers after I got it? What if I lose control again? What is they are terrified to see the real me? What will you react Elizabeth? Will you trust me as you did before?

I guess you probably already forget about me, I'm such a coward for not bringing you along, even though I already promise you that we'll go on more adventures. In the end I only let you down.

"We're here." Merlin says as Mama Hawk stop moving and begin digging the dirt and buried herself. We all walk towards the tombstones. Hawk suddenly gasp as he was standing between the tombstones. "Looks like we've been accepted." Merlin said leading the way. As we enter the space between the tombstone. We arrive at a different place.

"Welcome to The Sacred Land Of The Druids."