Chapter 9 "Can I Trust You As Our Captain?"

A/N: Sorry for not updating for a long time. And luckily I manage to finish this chapter so ta-da!! I have exams starting tomorrow and I'll be off for awhile. So... yeah. Enjoy reading ^^

Meliodas returned to The Sacred Land after being teleported to Edinburgh, everyone was relief that he came back one piece but something tells them that something is wrong. Meliodas' face seem so serious like he was thinking deeply, everyone dared to even ask him but he then put a poker face on and look at everyone's expression.

"What's wrong? You guys didn't bet that I was coming back in one piece did you?" He ask while stretching his arm. Jenna approach him with mad face. "What were you thinking?!"

"Well, I was thinking about giv-"

"It's not that! What were you thinking going there by yourself when you just got your power back? Huh you idiot simpleton!" Jenna shout and the others nodded in agreement.

"She's right Sir Meliodas. Even though it's only ten seconds and you got your power back, you can't face The Ten Commandments itself." Hendricksen add and the others nodded in agreement again. Meliodas remain silent for a while then his face turned serious.

"They have began to move." He muttered and it shock the others. "Wha-What do you mean? Don't tell me that they began to move as soon as they were released from the seal?" King ask floating in the air.

"Yeah.. I could feel their presence at Edinburgh but when I arrive there, the others have move out except for Zeldris and Estarossa." Meliodas answer thinking back about what had happen back at Edinburgh with Zeldris.

"So they have began refilling their magical powers." Merlin who is only seen as a projection speak.

"By eating souls." Gilthunder continued. Everyone seem worried about what to come in the near future, but they brush off the thought away from their mind.

"That's why we can't be slacking off anymore!" Meliodas shout in couragement tone and smiles.
"But you were the one who is always slacking off." Everyone thought.

"Well then, done with your training, everyone?" Meliodas ask.

"Yes." Arthur replied and Meliodas look at him raising an eyebrow. "What's that cat like creature doing at your head, Arthur?" He ask.

"Its.. A mystery." He replied looking at the cat like creature.

"Well then, we'll get going if we're done here." Meliodas ordered and everyone nodded and started to make their leave.

Ban, who remain silent the whole time approach the captain who was standing there in his thought. Everyone was busy making their preparation for the leave while thanking the head of the druids.

"What's wrong Cap'n? You seem like you're loosing in your own thought or whatever you're thinking~"

Meliodas bangs covered his face and Ban was standing beside him. Waiting for the captain's answer.

"That time when I arrive at Edinburgh, Zeldris and Estarossa was there..." Meliodas stop his sentence, it was making Ban more curious about it. "And? What about them?~"

"I can feel Elizabeth's presence nearby." Meliodas answer seriously, Ban was rather shock by his answer.

"No way~ The princess is far away at Liones isn't she? It's probably because you miss her, right Cap'n?~" Ban tried to relax the serious captain. In which he smiles like a kid. "You're probably right!" He answer and walk away to thank Jenna and Zaneli. Ban stand there and thought, "I'm probably not right am I cap'n? The look on your face, you're still bothered by it aren't you?~"