Chapter Eight

"It's so cold now." I said as I got out of the water and ran toward the fire. My towel was sitting on the log.

"I can keep you warm." Cody said as he winked at me. I put the towel around my body and cuddled into his arms. His warmth hitting my skin felt so nice.

"How are you w-warm?" I said my teeth chattering as I held onto Cody tighter.

"I don't know. I always am. Maybe it's my muscles." He said as he shot up his arm and flexed. Everyone laughed. The two models had left because they had to be back before curfew. It was almost twelve so we decided to put out the fire and head into the house. Cody's parents weren't coming there for a few weeks because they had to stay in L.A for some business. So Cody, Alli, and Tom were all alone.

"Sleepover!" Alli screamed as she walked into her room. We all changed into our pj's, which was basically cute plaid shorts and old tees, and then discussed the sleeping arrangements.

"Well, Cody, Jake, and Drew are going to want to sleep with their ladies." Jess said.

"So, we'll sleep downstairs in the living room. Alli and Jake in Alli's room, Maddie and Cody in Cody's room, and Drew and Giana in the guest room." Tiffany said. She had already planned this. What a smart girl.

"I'm fine with that." The three guys said in unison. Us girls just laughed.

"Okay, well, I'm tired so I'll see you girls in the morning." Alli said as she grabbed Jake's hand and began pulling him upstairs with her. He looked very excited.

"JT, just remember that's my sister. If you hurt her, I kill you." Cody said which made Jake's face drop and turn around.

"Me too. Night girls, and Drew." I said as I started to walk up the stairs but Cody picked me up bridal style and carried me. When he let me down his hand grazed my legs aver so slightly, thank god I shaved.

"Nice bed." I said as I hopped onto the queen sized mattress, which was super bouncy.

"I know. I see you can't wait to get in it." He said as he stood over by his dresser.

"You're cute." I said sarcastically. My comebacks were terrible but I saw a smile on his face.

"Was that sarcasm I heard?" He asked.

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

"Smart girl, if you had lied, I would have tickled you." He said. Just then he stripped down to his boxers and removed his shirt. I caught myself staring and looked away blushing.

"Is that what you wear to bed?" I asked, fiddling my thumbs, trying not to look at him.

"Yeah. I'm sure you don't have a problem with it since you're trying not to stare." He smirked. Shit. I was so obvious.

"I was not! I was playing with m-" I stopped as I looked up saw Cody's face only inches from mine.

"Playing with your what? Am I making you nervous again?" He winked.

"No, and my fingers. I was playing with my fingers." I said looking into his eyes.

"You looked gorgeous tonight. You look even better now though." He whispered into my ear. I had taken most of my make-up off and my hair was in a messy bun.

"Stop." I said my cheeks turning red.

"Why? Just trying to tell the truth, unlike someone I know." He said. We were now so close our noses were touching. I couldn't help it, I wanted to kiss him so bad but I didn't want to break my cover.

"So, are you gonna kiss me or what?" I said smiling as I quoted that cheesy song.

"Did you seriously just say that?" Cody said laughing.