Chapter 22 - First training.

That night, Rey was able to send her message. It was simple, and short. She wanted Finn, Poe, Chewbacca, Rose, and everyone else to know she was fine. She recorded her message on Kylo's personal holo recorder. It was encrypted, impossible to trace, and above all it needed no intermediary. Nobody would know what it contained, except the recipient. 

- Maz, please, as soon as you get this message, pass it on to the Resistance, I'm fine, I have not been hurt, I'm currently ... completing my Force training. I can not tell you where I am, because I'm going to travel a lot, I'll come back as soon as possible to meet you all. Finn, Poe, Chewie, Rose, I hope you're all right I miss you all I'm sorry to have put you in danger, I hope to help you very quickly.  

She sent him on the secure sequence of Maz, knowing that she could receive him wherever she was. She did not want to send it on the rebel sequence for security. 

She had been taken to Kylo's apartments for the record. She found, again, the living room and the bedroom. This room where he had previously kissed her, but not like on Takodana. She felt goosebumps on her forearm at the memory of this kiss. Kylo was there, right in front of her. He gave orders by communicator. He asked that safe apartments be prepared for her. After listening to the answer, he turned to her. 

- We will come to your apartments in a few hours, time to secure them. At the same time to prevent any unfortunate attempt on your part, only to protect you. Everyone does not have my vision of things for you ... 

- A bunch of fanatics ... she whispered. 

- Watch your language, he growled. The men and women who work here have dedicated their lives to the First Order. They dedicate everything they have. It is often their only family. 

She did not answer, hovering on her positions.  

Kylo seemed embarrassed. He would not have imagined the situation so embarrassing, even if he had hoped. He unfastened his cloak and put it on an armchair. He approached her. 

- It's time to start your training. 

- Already, but we've just arrived ... I'm not sure. 

Kylo's gaze became hard. She had to harden herself. 

- And what are you proposing? We will not waste time here. Follow me.

Rey followed Kylo. He walked quickly, and after a maze of corridors, she entered behind him in a circular room. The walls were amazingly white, lit by a light coming from the ceiling. The giant, star-shaped luminaire embellished the room with an almost unreal atmosphere. The floor was supple, which surprised Rey. 

- You're in my training room, the floor is planned to cushion the falls, explained Kylo. He had felt the thoughts of the girl.

- Here we will train every day. You must learn to meditate longer, over larger spatio-temporal areas. You must also discover new fighting techniques. 

Rey looked around, the room seemed empty. Kylo began undoing his belt, then his jacket, and laid them on the floor near a wall. Rey was watching him, not understanding what was being prepared, and particularly uncomfortable. She could not help but admire his imposing build, his flexible and powerful movements. But she must not, she thought. She was still torn by her inner conflict: she was attracted to Ben, she felt compassion for him, even more ...; but she did not want to be seduced by Kylo, ​​by what he represented. And there was also Poe now. They shared the same values, the same ambitions for the future ... He knew how to make himself indispensable, since she had known him for so little time. 

She turned her eyes to Kylo and saw a gleam of rage in his eyes. He knew, he had read in her. That made her mad with rage and at the same time she wanted to apologize.

- Ben ... I ... I'm ... 

- Kylo, ​​please. For the moment, we will stick to that. When you think, you do not have to justify yourself. I will try not to feel your thoughts outside of training. It was a mistake, he finished, his fists clenched. 

He placed himself in front of her, in stance. His body was tense, leaning toward her as if he were about to leap. His fists were tight, his position offensive. 

- What must I do, then? Rey asked, taken aback. 

- Let's start from the base, the fight in hand-to-hand combat. You must learn to anticipate, to feel where your enemy will come from. Over time, you can do it with your eyes closed. 

- Are you going to hit me ?! she asked again, shocked. 

- I'll try not to go too hard. I'll try to stop you, without using the Force, he said. Are you ready? 

He watched her move into a defensive position, then thought she needed a more comfortable training outfit in the future. 

- You could remove the fabric that floats, it would allow you greater freedom of movement, he said with a touch of provocation in his voice. 

- No way! She replied.  

He threw himself on her and the shock was hard. But she manages to shake off his grip. They struggled for a few minutes, Rey enjoying the floor and soft walls, which softened the shocks. Kylo was sparing herself, she felt it well. He could have sent her waltz, but he only exerted sufficient pressure to make her react. They were sweating, she more than him, because this exercise was new to her. Kylo, ​​not without intention, had put in part a large part of the floating linen pieces of her coat, during the fight. It enraged Rey because he was still getting what he wanted. She threw herself on him, attacking this time instead of just defending herself. And she finally managed to gain the upper hand. 

Kylo found himself on the ground, Rey standing above him, her right leg now flattened his right arm. Anger had again led Rey to surpass herself. She felt it and released his arm. Kylo took the opportunity to kick her calves and she fell forward, face down. He had rolled to the side before her impact, and leaned against her back to keep her from moving. She had lost. 

- You see, he whispered against her ear, you must never lower your guard, even when your enemy seems defeated. 

Rey gasped under Kylo's weight, and she felt something else. She liked this contact, his body all against hers. 

- I understand, you can get up. I'm going to choke there, she grumbled. 

Kylo took a few seconds to get up. He took advantage of the situation. He loved being against her, feeling her scent, even her locks of hair flying to the rhythm of her breathing. He gazed at his body lying beneath him, and it caused a flame in him, which went to wake his body. He felt it happen and then got up quickly. He could not let Rey guess what she was doing physically at him, especially since it was more than new to him. He had learned to deny this part of his life. He had to accept it now. 

He went to find his jacket and his belt, praying that his erection would be over when he joined Rey. He huffed for a long time to reduce his heart rate and focus on something other than Rey's vision lying beneath him. Rey stood up on her side, and seemed just as troubled as he was. They hardly dared look at each other when Kylo came back, dressed again.  

- We'll blow a little. I find this first training positive, you're good. If you would let your anger go ...

- No, she cut it. Never.

- As you want, he murmured. You will end up understanding. Your dark side is very present, just as mine was. You will have to accept it. In the meantime, I'm going to ask to bring you new clothes ... these are in a bad state, he said mockingly.

Rey followed Kylo out of the room, exhausted by training and sweaty. But butterflies full belly, paradoxically.