Her sudden question made me swallow a little.

"What do you mean?" I raised my another brow and glanced the redhead.

She gave me the death-stare, and then sighed:

"Are we really gonna play this game? Because I saw you last night. You weren't in the cabin, and with a little snooping I saw you and the golden boy at the beach. So now I'm just thinking, what were you two doing there?"

Memory of two of us kissing came back to my mind. His soft lips against mine, hand travelling along my neck...

Quick blush passed by my face, but I turned my head on different way.

"Nothing."

Why I was blushing?

I heard Ariana walking closer to me, and soon I felt her hands on my shoulders. As I turned my head, I confronted her demanding look:

"C'mon Vanessa, it can't be that bad. It's not like you two kisse --"

"I kissed him!" I shouted over her voice, then realizing what she was just about to say.

"You did what?" she stared me, her jaw dropped and brows furrowed.

It was like I understood it only now, when it was said outloud:

"I.. I kissed him last night."

"Oh my god, why would you do that? I would nev --"

I cut her off being irritated, "Don't judge me, okay? I was just going with a flow!"

There was moment of silence between us, until she sighed.

"Okay sorry, calm down", she furrowed her dark brows and continued:

"I just could see Ethan really cares about you, and I hope you aren't ruining things between you two. After all you're being here only two more weeks."

That was probably the most wisest speak I have ever heard from her.

And she made me think how I truly felt.

Maybe I should cut down a little my teasing with Herron. At the end of the day I still cared about Ethan.

I didn't want to show her that the words affected on me:

"Whatever. Let's just go to the breakfast."

We walked to the main building in silence.

I stepped inside of the building, and almost bumped against Mason's huge body. Mason was standing in front of me - and his face certainly wasn't happy.

Then I saw Zach next to him. Herron was biting his bottom lip, looking kind of nervous.

My heart rate picked up a little. What was going on?

----

It was hot outside. The sun was straight above of us, and I was sweating way too much.

I was leaning against the cabin's wall, and scrolling through the social media - though the network sucked in here.

"So you aren't gonna help me at all?"

Lazily I shifted my eyes at Zach, who was painting the cabin's left side. Now his chocolate eyes were gazing me.

"No", I shrugged and kept scrolling my phone.

We got caught for stealing back at the mall. I mean yes, I stole it, but in their eyes Zach were my partner in crime.

And now our sanction was paint two of these dirty cabins. I guess I should be thankful - at least I don't have to pay for the clothes I stole.

But somehow I wasn't thankful.

I was trying to cool things off with Herron. But how could I do it when everytime I looked at him, I remembered our kiss?

Honestly he was pissing me off without knowing it.

Suddenly I noticed new message on my phone, and I opened the conversation. It was from Ethan.

For the first time in a week, it was actually pretty nice to see his name on my phone. I should be nicer this time - I have been such an asshole for him. 

I missed him.

10.32am
ethan💕: hey

10.32am
me: hi

10.33am
ethan💕: can we talk? like really. you haven't given me a chance to explain myself.

10.33am
me: okay

10.33am
ethan💕: thank you. facetime? wanna see ur pretty face.

"I don't wanna be rude or anything", Zach's voice got my attention, "but you actually were the one to stole the clothes. So maybe you should help me?"

I raised my look and stared him boredly, biting my teeth together.

And he gazed me back, longly. He had that challenging smirk on his face. The smirk I hated so much.

This stare competition was ridiculous. I tried to keep the smile away, but eventually it escaped on my lips:

"Fuck you, Herron!"

He lifted his another brow momentarily, "It's kinda difficult, but if you want to, you can help me and --"

"Oh shut up!" I cut him off as briefly laugh came out from my mouth.

Short silence landed between us. He gazed me deeply, making me to feel bit of uncomfortably.

"Make me", his deep, seductive voice answered.

"What..", I muttered surprisedly as he dropped the paintbrush and started to walk towards me.

Soon Zach was so close that I had to step back. I had to lean against the cabin's wall, and I could feel how my heart was pounding faster.

When did the golden boy get better at this game?

"Make me", he repeated, his hands resting against the wall on my both sides.

I was so confused. This was something I did not see coming - Herron leading the game.

All of sudden he pressed his soft lips onto mine. As an reflection I answered the kiss, and his hands travelled on my waist. He sucked my bottom lips slowly, moving his hands lower from the hips.

Dang, he knew how to make out with a girl.

Soon his lips made their way on my neck, making naughty marks on it.

"Zach, this is against the rules", I breathed out.

He disconnected with my neck, panting:

"I don't care, we're the bad kids - remember? And bad kids don't need rules."

As he kept kissing my neck, the phone on my hand started suddenly buzzing.

"Ignore it", Zach said and moved back to my lips.

I couldn't help it but gaze my phone's screen quickly.

Fuck. It was Ethan, trying to Facetime with me. I totally forgot him.

Zach noticed I wasn't in the moment with him as I stared the phone's screen.

"Okay, who the hell is it?" he sighed sounding annoyed and grabbed the phone from me.

I didn't know if he saw who the caller was, but his thumb started to slide the Facetime on.

"Zach, no!" I yelled trying to grab the phone back.

But it was too late.

----

a/n: ok so, what has happened since I last time posted?! i got over 1K reads, and it might sound little, but for me it huuuge! thank you so much for reading my story!! :) also even though I don't answer them, loving all the comments <3
thank you again & see u soon. ♡