"Trust me, you just sit back and take notes." I sit back in my chair with a smirk on my face. No way in hell is she going to find anything good in there. My smirk soon forms into a full on grin as she's nearing the ends of my closet. I soon hear an 'Aha' and my smile drops. She backs out of my closet with not only one dress, but two. Ugh.

"Perfect! One for tonight and one for tomorrow night!" She says ecstatically. I try hard to not let my eyes roll out of my skull.

"And they both look great!" She lays them on the bed and clasp her hands together. I stand and join her, hovering over the two dresses. The first dress was a pure V-neck short black dress. The other one had this unique square checkered pattern on the front. It is also sleeveless. I have to admit, the dresses were really pretty.

"I say you were the plain black one tonight and the other one tomorrow night. Yes!" She shoves the dress into my arms. "Go get changed!"

I take the dress into the bathroom and quickly change into it. I managed to put on a strapless bra and I now understand why I never wore these stupid things. They practically squeeze all the oxygen out of you. I look at myself in the body mirror positioned on the bathroom wall. I guess I don't look that bad.

"What's the hold up? Come out and let me see." Ella knocks on the door. I let out a sigh and walk into her frame of view. She gasps.

"You look gorgeous! And wow I'm going to do the sexiest smokey eye on you! There's no way Ashton will be able to resist you." She grabs my shoulders and pushes me back into my previous spot on the chair. She starts working away on my eyes and it only takes about ten minutes till she's done with them. I apply my own mascara and then we gawk at me in the mirror.

"I'm sorry Tay, we don't have time to curl your hair. But it's still so pretty straight." She runs her hand through my hair and I snort.

"You're kidding? I look great! Thank you." I hug her.

"Yeah yeah thank me later, we gotta get going like... Now!" She pulls me by my wrist all the way out to her car.

"Are you nervous?" She asks me as she glances at me but quickly adverts her gaze back to the road. Was I?

"Not as nervous as I'd normally be." I wink at her and she smiles. The sky has settled into an orange, yellow, and pink sunset and it's absolutely beautiful. I gawk at the sky for so long that I don't even notice us pulling into Justin's driveway. The row of expensive cars is what really unnerves me. She turns off the car and we both let out an exhale.

"Let's go!" She squeals and I follow her out of her car. The house is huge, by the way.

I'm talking a few million dollars.

"I so do not belong here." I say. Ella snorts.

"Oh please. Everyone knows that Ashton was praying to the gods above that you'd be here." I roll my eyes and we make our way up to the door. We both look at each other wonder if we walk in or just knock. Thankfully though, Connor opens the door with a wide smile.

"Hello ladies." He winks at me "Come on in." As we walk in, a bunch of beautiful men and women bombard our vision. We definitely do not belong here. Connor walks up next to me and the anxiety is played very obviously amongst my face. He grabs my hand to sooth my nerves.

"Hey you're fine." He sends me a flattering smile. All of these boys, totally out of my league. "Come on, Ill guide you to Ash." He tugs at my hand and I notice how firm his grip is. We shuffle through crowds of people and sooner then later, I see Ashton leaning against the arm of the couch. He sees me and stands up with a smile sported on his flawless face.

"Hello gorgeous." He says and his face is so dangerously close to mine.

"Hi." I shy away from his closeness but he pulls me close to him again.

"I'm glad you came."

"I didn't come for you." I fire back. Ashton's smile widens and this provokes him.

"Maybe you didn't come for me, but you are coming home with me." He winks and my eyes widen to great proportions.

"Gross!" I push his hard chest. He chuckles before handing my his water bottle.

"Thirsty?" Now that he asks, my mouth is really dry. I snatch the water bottle from him and chug down half of it. I hand it back to him and he takes a few sips too.

"Does this count as us kissing?" He asks while eyeing the water bottle and then eyeing me.

"You're so stupid." I chuckle. He swipes his tongue over his bottom lip and his friends catch up to us. We engross into a really interesting conversation. And with all these gorgeous men surrounding me, my eyes were only set on Ashton.

 And with all these gorgeous men surrounding me, my eyes were only set on Ashton

YESS, FINALLY A CHAPTER THAT DOESNT TAKE 5 SECONDS TO READ!

I seriously am shook. Ashlor could go in soooo many directions!

what do you guys think will happen next? ;)

X's and O's IsabellaWritess

X's and O's
IsabellaWritess