Taehyung stared at Hoseok, still holding his hand. He was scared to be alone with anyone at this age, but his mother had handed his little hand to Hoseok. He trusted the people his parents handed him off to, like his baby sitter. He wondered if Hoseok was going to be his new baby sitter. "I'm fwee," he whispered as Hoseok laughed softly. "Oh wow! You're so young and tiny," he stated, patting Taehyung's head. "I just turned fourteen in February," he stated, smiling down at Taehyung. He handed a stick to Taehyung and they drew shapes in the dirt while their parents talked.

||

Later, Taehyung's mother walked up to them again, smiling at the fact that at least Taehyung was having fun. She could hear him giggling every now and then and it always brought a smile to her face. Because there really was nothing more precious than that of a baby's laughter. "Taetae, baby! Come on, it's time to go," she called, watching as Taehyung stood up from his spot next to Hoseok. Hoseok's father and Taehyung's father walked out as well, smiling at the sight of a tiny Taehyung giving a hug to Hoseok. "It looks like they hit it off," Hoseok's father stated, smiling as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Taehyung's mother and father couldn't agree more and they did keep Taehyung so sheltered that he had no friends either. "How about Hoseok come over and keep Tae company every now and then," Taehyung's father suggested, glancing at his wife for confirmation. She nodded, though she was a bit wary of the age difference. "Isn't he a teenager though?" she asked, staring at the two of them. She didn't know if she could trust this young man with her baby for that long. Hoseok's father chuckled softly, nodding his head. "Yes, he turned fourteen in February," he admitted, uncrossing his arms. "Is that a problem for them to be friends? He is awfully lonely."

Taehyung's mother sighed softly as she smiled gently. "I can tell," she stated softly. As a mother, she couldn't possibly let a teenager be friends with her baby. But also as a mother, she couldn't let Hoseok be this lonely. "How about he come over tomorrow? We'll be busy all day tomorrow and we honestly don't want to leave Tae lonely for that long. Hoseok could keep him company and keep an eye on him if he doesn't mind?" she suggested, smiling at her husband and Hoseok's father.

They all agreed that Hoseok would visit Taehyung tomorrow before Taehyung and his parents left. Hoseok walked up to his father, handheld out beside him with his palm facing up towards his father. "Did they finish the drug?" he asked as his father handed him the bag. He peered inside the bag and a dark smile spread across his face. "Okay, you go out and sell most of all this. I'll only keep a small fraction of this," he stated, his dark smile spreading. "Don't forget who runs this operation, father. If I feel you are not doing as I ask, I will not hesitate to kill you," he announced, glancing up at his nervous father.

Hoseok's smile changed once again. "I'm glad you introduced me to Taehyung. I just knew they were hiding something from me. I didn't know it was a tiny human being though," he admitted, crossing his arms. "But if you'll excuse me, I have a date with a three-year-old tomorrow that I must prepare for," he stated, walking off with the small plastic baggy of cocaine his father had taken out of the whole collective bag.

||

Taehyung's mother smiled softly as she placed a passed out Taehyung in his bed. He'd fallen asleep from a long day of fun and play in the garden with his mother. She turned to her husband and sighed. "Are we really going to trust that teenage boy with our baby? He's only three and completely impressionable," she complained, worried about Taehyung's budding friendship with Hoseok. Taehyung's father sighed heavily. "Are you really going to bring this up again, dear? You already agreed that he could come over. And we honestly won't be able to keep an eye on him tomorrow. Do you honestly want to call and cancel on Hoseok? I mean, Taehyung had fun there today, didn't he? Do you really want to keep him sheltered all his life? That was his first time ever leaving this estate since he was born," he countered, feeling sorry for their son.