Chapter 31

Alexis's POV

After a while Sakura wakes up and runs toward the valley and I make myself get up and follow her.

We see the two boys on the ground with one arm missing and bleeding out.

"Seriously?" Me and Sakura say and they look at us.

We walk down and Sakura gives them a talk and starts healing them and I bend down and help.

Sasuke manages to sit up and he hugs me and cries quietly onto my shoulder.

I hug him and rub his back slightly and he says I'm sorry about a million times to me.

"It's ok Sasuke, I forgave you long ago." I say and Sakura and Naruto smile at us. I sit back and give Sasuke a closed eyed smile and poke him in the forehead, he looks at me shocked. "Itachi stole my little trick and claims it was his, but I was the one who first poked you in the forehead when you were just a baby." I say and then Sasuke and Naruto release the Tsukiyomi and Hana and Logan see me perfectly fine.

"WHAT!" They yell pointing at me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Are you guys morons? Or was I the only one who saw through the Tsukiyomi and got out a while ago?" I ask them and they hug me and I fall on my behind surprised.

"Your safe." They say to me and Kakashi laughs at my misfortune here.

"Help, me, can't breath." I say and Kakashi picks me up bridle style and takes me over to Matabi and sets me down.

"I think I'll stay with Alexis as my answer Naruto." Matabi says to him purring.

Naruto grins and nods. "Alright."

"Lord Raikage is gonna be supper POed." I say and hear him yell and Matabi places her tail in front of me and pulls me back for protection.

"What about me?" Kakashi asks and Matabi pulls him back with her other tail.

After a while Kakashi pulls me to the side and Hana and Logan look at us suspicious.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?" Kakashi asks me.

I nod. "Yes Kakashi, I meant it, so don't die, for me at least?" I ask and he gives me a closed eyed smile.

"I won't." Kakashi says to me.

"Lovebirds." Hana and Logan say to us.

We scowl at them. "We were having a conversation." We say and they nod sarcastically.

"Sure." They say with sly grins and walk off.

I laugh nervously. "My teammates constantly mettle with my love life, they're like the third wheel." I say and Kakashi laughs.

"Its fine, they can't be worse than Obito or Naruto right?" Kakashi asks and I nod unable to agree.

"Yeah ok." I say to him with a smile.

"Well, when we get back to the Leaf, would you like to have dinner with me?" Kakashi asks me.

"As in like a date?" I ask and he laughs nervously and nods. "I'd love to Kakashi." I say to him with a smile.

Kakashi sighs in relief that I said yes.

Matabi picks me and Kakashi up and everyone looks at us shocked as she tosses us up.

I look down to see its a long way down and I land on Matabi's head and so does Kakashi.

"Yeah, ok, is this gonna be normal?" I ask Matabi who purrs in amusement. "I take that as a yes." I say with a sweat drop.