Chapter 22

The Next Day

Alexis's POV

I wake up to the sound of birds and I cover my head with a pillow, trying to block the noise out, but it only gets louder.

"Wake up." 

I sit up and I see Hana and Logan by the door amused, I speak in Parseltongue and Logan laughs as Hana looks at me confused.

"What are you saying?" Hana asks.

"She speaks Parseltongue, so I tried learning it and I got somewhere, she said, 'If you were behind those bird noises, then I give you 20 seconds to run.' We weren't behind the bird noises." Logan says and Hana nods.

I get out of bed, muttering incoherent words about birds and they're annoying sounds while Hana and Logan watch amused.

I grab my normal clothes, consisting of a dark blue slim long sleeve with the Uchiha crest on the right shoulder, my Jonin flack jacket and my leggings. I walk into my bathroom, I shower and change into my normal clothes. I leave my hair wet and straight, I then walk out of my bathroom and to my kitchen, then I remember I have nothing for breakfast.

"I'm going out to eat, it seems." I say and put my ninja sandals on while Hana and Logan jump off my balcony to Logan's balcony next door. I walk out of my apartment and I walk down the halls. I walk down the streets to the Gates and I see Sora there. "Leaving already?" I ask and he turns around to look at me, shock written on his face.

"Old Lady Alexis, I didn't expect you." He says and then gains his composure.

I smirk. "See, I had a feeling something was off, I didn't hear anything earlier like Naruto yelling Ramen down the hall from my apartment, or Guy and Lee yelling something about Youth, this must have been why." I say crossing my arms over my chest as I look at him.

Sora laughs nervously. "They just left, I was just about to leave." Sora says to me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Oh? And where are you going to go? The nine tails chakra in you is wanted by an Organization called the Akatsuki, they've already taken the one, four, five, and seven tails." I say and Sora looks at me shocked. "Let me tell you something, if you go to the Hidden Cloud and reside there, then Lord Raikage will take that as my payment for me being late and you'll be safe there, because the Eight Tails and Two Tails resides there, they could teach you how to control the Nine Tails Chakra in you so you don't go berserk again." I say and Sora just grins.

"I was a monk in training, I can handle myself, if those Akatsuki guys come for me then they're in for a big surprise." Sora says to me with a smirk.

I just smile. "Alright, but if you need somewhere to hide from them, then go to the Hidden Cloud or the Hidden Sand. Gaara is the Kazekage and I know him personally, just say that I sent you."

"I bet he's as old as you." Sora says with a smirk.

"Quite the opposite, he's 17 and the Kazekage, Naruto and everyone else can vouch for that." I say and Sora looks at me shocked. "He was also the One Tail's Jinchuriki before he was captured, that the only reason I know that some of the other tailed beasts were captured, we got Gaara back but he was that alive, Granny Chiyo saved him but gave her life so she could. Anyways, he's alive, and he's a very good person, if you need help, just ask." I say to him and Sora just smirks.

"Fine, but you better be on your toes if I need help Old Lady." Sora says and leaves.

"So seems you don't care what he calls you either." Asuma says walking up with a smirk on his face.

I raise an eyebrow. "Let me guess, he called you Old Man Asuma then?" I ask and Asuma nods with a smirk.

One Week Later