Chapter 10

A few hours

Alexis's POV

I sit up and open my eyes to see its the afternoon and someone sneaking into my room. I look at Naruto unamused.

He takes my bag and leaves quietly.

"Naruto, may I ask you something?" I ask walking to the door, I see him freeze down the hall.

"Yes?" Naruto says nervously.

"Why do you have my bag?" I ask him.

Naruto bolts. I run after him. 

"Naruto." I say to him and I take my bag from him, I stop and he runs into a telephone pole. I walk back to my hotel room and I put it down next to my bed and I sit down.

"What was that about?" Logan asks sitting up groggily.

"Naruto tried taking my bag." 

A few hours later

I sit in the women's hot springs with my bikini on just in case and two shuriken in my hand.

I relax for a while before I get out and change into my normal clothes.

We leave the next day and get to the village.

I look at Logan to see him checking one of the villager ladies out.

I roll my eyes and I walk to my apartment. I set my stuff down.

A few days later

A knock sounds on my door as I'm packing for my vacation.

I open the door to see Izumo. 

"Lady Tsunade needs you in her office." Izumo says and poofs away.

I grab my ninja gear and put it on, then I run to Lady Tsunade's office.

I walk in and Lady Tsunade looks at me solemnly.

"Alexis, I regret to inform you that your brother Sasuke has run away. I have a team out there trying to catch him and bring him back." Lady Tsunade says to me.

My eyes widen and I look down. "Yes ma'am." 

"You are not to go out looking for him, even though I healed your eyes." Lady Tsunade orders me.

"Yes ma'am." I walk out and to my apartment. I sit down against the wall as memories of Itachi leaving replaying through my head and hearing that Sasuke ran away going through my head as well.

I cry silently into my arms.

Someone walks into my apartment and I just stay where I'm at.

"Alexis?"

"Yes Logan?"

He bends down in front of me. "What happened? Your crying, why are you crying?" Logan asks me.

"First Itachi had to leave because my clan was gonna assassinate Lord Third and he killed them and left, now Sasuke ran away and I'm not allowed to go look for him under orders." I say quietly.

I can feel shock coming from Logan but his outer appearance remains calm.

"Kid, I have no idea what to say but everything will be ok. The village will get Sasuke back. Lady Tsunade told you not to go looking for him because you'd do anything to get him back, even run away." Logan says placing a hand on my head.

"I wouldn't run away, I'm not the type to abandon my village, I'm just upset because Sasuke is gonna train with Orochimaru and I know he will, that curse mark on him created more hate in him and then being defeated by Nii-San made him angry, once he finishes training, he's gonna go after Nii-San and kill him. That has been hos goal the entire time and then he's not gonna be the same Sasuke ever again, the hardest thing is watching the people you care about, change into people you don't know anymore."