He twisted it gently and i hissed in pain ...he didn't stopped and started trying to rotate my wrist ....i hissed again and tried to take my wrist out of his grasp ...but he didn't let go "What are you doing ?" I asked as it was painful to handle him twisting and rotating my wrist.

"It is a wrist exercise ..which will help in healing it faster " He said and continued ....."Stop...it hurts " I said when the pain became unbearable .

"You can go and swim with this wrist but can't do some simple exercise " Chang said and his voice sounded annoyed.

I wanted to tell him that i tried to swim without putting any pressure on my wrist but then ...remained silent it is better to talk less to him ....so i kept quiet bearing the pain...and after sometime he stopped finally ...i lied down on the bed as he moved to his side and then the lights went off.

I was about to fell asleep when i felt his arm around my waist pulling me closer i gasped as my back his chest ....then i felt his lips on my neck placing soft kisses their ....I quickly tried to move away but he kept a firm gift on me and then whispered ....."Go to sleep ..i am not doing anything" 

I stopped as i felt him stop his actions and just cuddle closer to me...i closed my eyes while my heart was beating fast with the fear which i felt just a second ago of being forced and raped again.

I sighed softly as my eyes felt heavy and fallen into a deep slumber.

(NEXT MORNING)

I opened my eyes as i felt a bit cold ...like i was missing some warmth ...i turned around to see chang was not their beside me ....but its not like i care at least today's day will be good as i don't get to see his face this morning.

I got off the bed and went into the bathroom brushed my teeth ..took a shower and then got dressed into my casual pjs .

Today i was really excited to meet my little doll yoonhee at least she is the only thing that keeps me sane in this house ....and keeps me away from going into depression .

As usual she she came on her perfect time ..the day was i predicted good ..we played , then watched some movies ...and then we were in bedroom where i was reading some stories for her while she was laying beside me on the bed.

It was 4 pm i too thought to take a nap beside her so i too lied down on the bed after keeping the story book on the nightstand and soon sleep took over me.

NARRATOR'S POV

Ji chang wook came back home early that day ...it was only 5 in the evening "Oh, master you are back early today " Ajumma asked shocked and she was even bit scared as she knows chang wook will get angry when he will see yoonhee in his room.

"Yeah, i was having less work today " Chang wook said and walked towards the stairs without giving any second glance to ajumma.

Ajumma sighed knowing what will come next.

Chang wook reached into his bedroom and was shocked to see yoona sleeping beside a small girl ...he walked closer and sighed when he seen the girl's face . He knows it was ajumma's niece and he already told her not to bring her here.

Chang wook went closer to bed and tried to remove yoona's hand which was hugging small girl closer ....but, as he touched her hand she quickly opened her eyes and sat up on the bed ...just when her eyes met chang wook's ...she pulled yoonhee closer like in a protective way.

Chang wook narrowed his eyes at her ....and next he yelled for ajumma ...which made the small girl wake up from her sleep.

Yoona hugged the girl tightly and glared at chang wook and that's when ajumma came rushing into the room "Yes, master ?" Ajumma asked even when she was knowing the reason.

OBSESSION OR LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara