Yoona didn't came out ...that's when she heard a loud splash in the water and next thing she knows a hand grabbed her waist tightly and dragged her out from under the water ...she gasped for oxygen when he brought her to the corner "You never learned to listen.... right ?" Chang wook said as he hugged her waist firmly but not tightly to hurt her like before.

Yoona tried to wriggle out of his arms but he kept a firm grip on yoona ..."Shhh" Chang wook hissed making yoona stop her actions..she looked up at his eyes .

Chang wook leaned forward and whispered in yoona's ears "You are not allowed to wear this anymore..not in this pool ...you can only look like this in front of me and no one else" Yoona brought her hands up and tried to push him but he didn't budge.

chang wook leaned back himself just enough so that he can face her .."Whatever i wear ...i wear it for myself..you are no one to stop me " Yoona shot back at him.

"I am your husband dear wife and if you wear it for yourself then why were you giving free show to all of those bodyguards who are watching you from the cameras fixed around here " Chang wook smirked as yoona's eyes grew wide in realisation.

Chang pulled yoona out of the pool with him and picked up his court which he discarded before jumping inside the pool....he wrapped it around yoona and dragged her back to their floor where they both changed chang wook wore his casual dark green t shirt with black lining and blue loose pants.

he wrapped it around yoona and dragged her back to their floor where they both changed chang wook wore his casual dark green t shirt with black lining and blue loose pants

yoona too changed into her casual loose tank top with a shorts.

Yoona walked out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed ...she looked at chang wook who was standing by the window and was looking out of it .

YOONA'S POV

I seen him standing by the window and its not my first time seeing him doing that ...but, every time i see him he just looked lonely and sad ...if i was not knowing him and he didn't have done all those bad things with me ..i could have pitied him...but..he is not what he looks like.

I just sighed and that's when he turned around walked towards me and sat down just in front of me on the bed "Show me your wrist  " Chang wook said as his voice was gentle ...and without thinking for a moment i brought my wrist forward and he grabbed it gently.