HIS 19

I'm on a beautiful holiday, with beautiful people, so why am I sat here with a face full of stained tears, and short breathes, anger. I'm so angry at myself, I had it under control. I was okay, since I met max I haven't had these problems, I've been happy, even more. But hand me to many emotions, it always ends in self destruction. I can't handle them, where do I place them? Where in my mushed head do I put them, I've never been good with them, too overwhelmed. Too comfortable in my own bubble of me. I want a new me, I hate this side of myself, I always try and change this side, or put it away, but it always finds me, I'm constantly looking over my shoulder for this side of Lara, waiting. A constant waiting room, with annoying children and old women.

"Lara?" I jumped up and wiped my face and turned to Max.

"Yes?" He could see right through me, no one can see me only him.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, why?"

"Don't lie to me Lara, you can tell me." I softened like butter and tears streamed down my face. His warm arms wrapped around me, instant heat cradled me, I could feel his concern.

"Everything is okay my love, I'm here always." He picked me up and placed me into bed.

I fell into a deep sleep, and a peaceful one at that, the storm in my head had calmed.

"Lara, you have 30 minutes to get ready for the beach party?" Beach party, 30 minutes.

"Max, you stupid man who wakes a girl up, and then tells her she has 30 minutes to get ready?"

"Someone's cheered up," stupid man.

"Max I suggest you leave this room."

"Why?"

"Because if you don't, I'm going to spend 30 minutes sticking my foot up your hairy ass."

"Hey, its not that hairy, I trimmed it with those mini scissors."

"Max there my nose hair scissors."

"Oh well they've been all up in my ass, so I suggest you don't use them baby."

"I'm going for a shower."

"I'll be downstairs, hurry up."

"Well maybe if you would of woke me earlier I wouldn't need to rush, dick."

"You want this dick." I threw a pillow at him, he screamed and ran downstairs.

I laughed and skipped to the shower, and washed my hair and every where else, I rushed out as I now only had 15 minutes; sick. I ran to the mirror combed my hair, putting it back into braids again. I put on light makeup with some fake freckles, because bitch is extra.

I checked my phone, fuck 5 minutes, I mean a queen is never late everyone is simply early. Princess diaries what does that even mean? I grabbed a pair of shorts, and an orange cut top, I threw It on and ran downstairs, fuck shoes, dragging my fat ass back up stairs I grabbed my sandals. I then sped out of the room and legged it down the stairs.

"I'm ready."

"Afternoon sleepy." I glared at Cat.

"I was tired, don't judge okay."

"No you're just a lazy arse."

"A lazy arse who you love."

"Oh, Lara how many times, I only tolerate you." I ran over to her and tackled her onto the couch,