HIS 3

Lara up top ^^^^^^^

Max pov

There she was, her small figure was pressed against me, and her intoxicating smell teased my nose. Mate. My mate was beautiful, no a goddess.

"Mine." Her heart rate sped up and deep breaths were taken.

"Max get off her." Zack said in a concerned warning voice. I'm the alpha, she's my mate who the fuck does he think he is.

"Mine." I heard my mate whimper. I looked at her and a tear sprung from her eye. She pushed me and ran out. I ran after her. But I lost her. Fuck I lost her. What did I do? Is she scared of me? I walked back to the café and swung the door open.

"Zack." My tone was dangerous.

"Yes Alpha." I went close to him.

"Don't ever tell me what to do, or you're out."

"Y..Yes Alpha."

"Good, what is her name?"

"L..Lara."

"Oh so she is the famous Lara."

"Yes."

"And she goes to our school?"

"Yes."

"Good." I'll get her, no matter what she was destined for me. Everyone knows I get what I want. And she is what I need.

"Now maybe we should get some food."

"She's beautiful isn't she." I looked at Cat,

"Cat she is gorgeous."

"Max she's different."

"What do you mean?"

"She has something about her."

"Like what?"

"I dunno but it was strong."

"I could sense it too."

"But she is a very nervous shy person bro, you need to be careful." I growl.

"Remember what the Alpha said before he left." Thinking about it I calm down, the alpha before me was amazing. We weren't related but my mum and dad passed it down to him after a few years of ruling, as they wanted to live there life, my dad and mum are strong wolves, they said I was too young to be an Alpha, so they passed it to a close friend, and he was great, he trained me and he said I will be a great alpha, but one night he told me he had to go, so I became Alpha.

"Yes I remember."

"Right then, now tomorrow you'll be gentle with her."

"Yes, but if any guys look at her in anyway I'll kill them."

"That's the thing. People laugh at her, and pick on her. The things you need to no is, she stutters, she is shy and doesn't eat at school and doesn't talk unless you ask her something, she normally shakes her head or ignores you." I was surprised she had gathered all this information in a day.

"I don't care, she is perfect no matter what."

"You sound like a girl."

"Whipped." I laughed and thought about her. I'm already hooked.

We all decided to leave the café and as soon as I got home, I told my dad I had found my mate and we got information on her, Her name, age the one thing I really needed was her address. And I got it. I ran out to the woods and shifted, my black wolf howled, finally happy to be free. I ran through the woods as fast as I could, to see my mate I'd do anything. I went faster as I thought about my arms around her, the heat of her breath against my chest pictured in my head. I growled and ran faster and faster. I saw her. She was in her room, the curtains were open slightly, and she was in shorts and a big jumper. Her hair was loosely in a bobble. She was mouth watering. Nothing was going to stop me form getting her. She was now my life, my reason to breathe to live. She filled the hole in my sole, and I don't know how this is going to turn out but I no the smile on my face was never leaving. We are now forever.

(A/N I was gonna keep it there but I love you all and I owe you an update, keep reading flowers)

The next day

Her small body slumped on a tree, her hair that covered her beautiful face, and her hood that hid everything. People saw it as 'attention seeking' 'Emo' I find it beautiful, beautiful as she is broken but keeps brave, beautiful as she is struggling but she's still breathing. It's beautiful.

The bell rung and she walked fast into the building. I followed her scent to homeroom. She sat in the corner, thinking to herself, in her own world, but in that world she was alone and I wanted to be there. My eyes were glued to her and she turned around, I waved and smiled. She turned back around and sighed. I feel like Im doing something wrong, well I no I pushed her into a wall saying she was mine, you no I think I get the point im trying to get at.

It was science and I sat next to Cat. Lara sat across me and she dug her nails in her hands. I grabbed her hand and she shot up and moved away. Fuck sake. I looked at Cat and she rolled her eyes.

"Welcome back class, seeing as we haven't done a project in a while you will be partner projects, it will be about how boy and girl routines are different. Now these partners have been decided on levels." Well I was bottom. She went down the list and Cat and Zack were together and the others were together.

"Who's left, ah Lara hunni I'm sorry but you cant work by yourself so you'll be working with Max." I smiled and mentally cheered in my mind. Her face went paler and she was gripping the table. She got up and sat down next to me, her scent invaded me and I growled. She looked at me confusingly and I smiled.

"Well better get started." She taken the sheet and wrote her name. Her writing looked fancy and I adored it already. I adored her.

It was lunch and Cat told me Lara sits with her now. We all walked in and I got looks of girls but I declined and looked away. We got a table and sat down.

"Im so glad we have a Luna." Jack said smiling.

"So am I Jack." Jack smiled and a small voice joined,

"Hello." Lara. She sat next to Cat and taken her hood down. Her face. Holy moon goddess I actually love you. I noticed she had no lunch and her stomach groaned. Oh I forgot, she doesn't eat in school, I'll change that. Her phone rang and she got up and walked out.

Lara povvv

I got up and answered the phone,

"Hello."

"Hi Lara, it's the doctors, you appointment to see me will be on the 15, at 3:30."

"Okay."

"Bye Lara." I ended the call and walked back to the lunchroom. I walked in sat back down. I was sat there when Matthew Connolly, the quarterback stood over me,

"Hey guys I need to borrow little Lara here." Max tensed and he shook his head,

"No."

"Its not up to you. Lara come on." He grabbed me and pulled me.

"Get you dirty hands off her now." Oh god.

So this is chapter 3 and Im so sorry for the wait, I went on holiday and the wifi was shit, but here you go, hope you liked and I love you all so much. Like bring in the hugs guys. And everyone who is on holiday. Keep safe and keep smiling. Thank youuuu.