HIS 8

Unknown PoV
"Keep her away from Max, or I'll kill you, and your precious family."
Max PoV
Its been two weeks and I haven't had the scent, her voice, her warm body. It's infuriating not seeing my mate, it's hard for all alphas. Our wolf starts to take over, and I'm going to let him. It's about time I get my mate.

Lara PoV
My mum has decided to take me away for a few days, the reason I have no idea why. She's been acting weird and quiet. But I've been gone for 2 weeks, and I'm feeling this horrible feeling in my system. We're coming home today and I have to go back to school.

I walked into school, two lessons late. I walked into science, a feeling dread overwhelm me. I opened the door and everyone's eyes averted to me. The eyes that pinned me the most was the furious eyes max held. He stood up and put me over his shoulders.
"Put her down mr!"
"Fuck you." I yelped as he adjusted me on his shoulder. We walked out school, and he put me down.
"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" I didn't speak. My heart raced in fear. His eyes were full of anger, but also lust? He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall. His lips attached to mine, he grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. I Pulled him close even if possible. His hand went up the back of my top. I pulled away, I put my Forhead against his, our breathes fanning each other's faces.
"What are you doing Max?"
"I'm getting you to be mine." I sighed.
"Why can't you let me be lonely?"
"Because I'm Lonely when your not here." He pecked my lips, and carried me back inside. I had to try and tell myself I didn't like the kiss, but I did. And I'm confused, as when he put me down, all the Sparks and warmth left my system. I craved his warmth, why am I saying this?

Max PoV
I kissed her, I fucking kissed her. She kissed me back, shit shit shit.
Lara PoV
I kissed him back. I kissed him back. Why would I do that?
Because you wanted too
No I didn't
Yes you did
Shut up.
"Lara??"
"Uh yeah."
"You blanked out."
"S..sorry."
"Don't worry." His eyes crucified me. Glued me to my seat, his eyes has power over me. It's like he can command me without even saying anything. That scares me.
"Can we work on the project tonight?"
"I'm at the cafe tonight."
"Oh okay, tomorrow."
"Yeah okay."
"Lara?"
"Yes."
"Stop overthinking." He pecked my cheek, and walked out of class as the bell rang.
I walked to my locker, and a note was put in the top.
'Stay away from the boy Lara, or I'm coming for you.'
My breath stopped, and tears threatened to fall. Why can't life be easier.
I avoided Max for the rest of the day. He noticed because I didn't sit with him at lunch. Matthew forced me to sit with him. He played with my hair, kissed my cheek, touched my legs. And the horrible shiver was constantly running down my body. I felt like I could feel Max's anger. I got up and rushed out of the cafeteria. I went into the bathroom, a surge of angry rushed through me and I hit the mirror over and over. Not realising the pain it caused, I didn't stop. I didn't want to. I felt my vision blur, and I felt hands on my hips.
"I'm here, I'm here my beautiful Luna."
Luna?

"Daddy catch me!" His arms wrapped around me, his warm heat radiating.
"Come on you too, dinners ready." He put me down and I raced him to the house. He beat me obviously. We went around the table and I shared daddy's food.
"Honey you have your food."
"It's fine sweetheart, she can share with me." He kissed my nose, and I yawned.
"I think your tired princess." I nodded my head and rubbed my eyes.
He carried my up the stairs into my room. He placed me down, and he covered me up with my Blanket.
"Good night princess."

I woke when I felt someone's hand made contact with mine. A spark shook through my arm, and my eyes connected with his.
"Your awake."
"Where am I?"
"Your in the hospital."
"What happened?"
"You fainted in the bathroom." It all came back to me and my eyes widened.
"Don't worry your safe now." I looked down at my hands, there were cut and bruised.
"There not broken, there just cut."
"They were a lot more worse when you arrived."
The doctor then walked in.
"Can I have a minute with.."
"Lara." Max kissed my head.
"Lara your therapist called, and she wants to see you."
"I'll see her another day."
"She wants to see you now."
"O..okay."
"I'll send her in."
He left and a few minutes later he walked back in, with her.
"Hello lara, how are you?"
"Fine."
"I'm going to ask you some questions. I just want to no, are you harming yourself?"
"No."
"Lara I am extremely worried about you."
"Don't be I don't need anyone."
"Lara you have been through a lot."
"Get out!"
"Pardon."
"I said get out. I'm tired of questions."
"Lara I will see you soon."
I lied back down, and escaped the world.

This has taken so long to write, and I'm so sorry, I haven't really had an idea what to write, and I feel like this is a little Cheesey. Comment and like thanks guys xox